The STRC Wheelock Fire Alarm Strobe RED will be there for you when seconds count and you need the most effective means of notification during a fire emergency possible. The unit's visual notification can prove dire during times of crises, as its bright strobe will not go unnoticed and can only signal one thing-to Get Out.
The Wheelock Fire Alarm Strobe features a sleek modern design that will please building owners with reduced total cost of ownership. Installers will benefit from its comprehensive feature list, including the most candela options in one appliance, low current draw, no tools needed for setting changes, voltage test points, 12/24 VDC operation, universal mounting base and multiple mounting options for both new and retrofit construction. This model features switches to change settings can be set without the use of a tool and are located behind the appliance to prevent tampering.
The unit features a Universal Mounting Base (UMB) designed to simplify its installation and testing. The separate universal mounting base can be pre-wired to allow full testing of circuit wiring before the appliance is installed and the surface is finished.
The series comes equipped with:
- A combination of 12 and 24 VDC in one appliance providing the capability to use a single appliance for different installation requirementss.
- A universal, common base for retrofit jobs, limited space environments, and preexisting wire configurations.
- It comes complete with a Contact Cover for protection against dirt, dust, paint and damage to the contacts.
- The Contact Cover also acts as a shunting device to allow pre-wire testing for common wiring issues.
- Sleek modern aesthetics
- Finger slide switches
- Voltage test points
- Multiple voltages
- 8 Candela Settings
- Universal Mounting Base
- Environmentally Friendly
|What's in the box||(1) Wheelock Fire Alarm Ceiling Mount Strobe RED|
- Nice alarm! Loud but a good choice! Review by ____
(Posted on 4/25/13)
Write Your Own Review
|Regulated Voltage||12 (VDC)
|Voltage Range Limit per UL/ULC||16.0-33.0|
|Strobe||1 Flash per second|
|Operating Temp||32°F to 120°F|
|Maximum Humidity||93% (± 2%) UL 464 (85% UL 1971)|