The New and Improved Versonel Nightwatcher Pro VSLNWP502 Security Light is a proven and effective method of deterring intruders from entering your home or business. The light has a patented motion tracking feature, built into a PIR lamp (Passive Infrared Sensor).
The intelligent motion/heat activated sensor tracking light on the Versonel Nightwatcher Pro VSLNWP502 detects motion within the 220° field of vision of the PIR and turns the lamp to point directly at the intruder. It is designed to illuminate when the detection area is entered by a person and will detect a moving heat source. As the intruder moves across the viewing range, the motorized lamp head with 8 x 1W Nichia 120lm LED bulbs takes aim and follows, giving the appearance that they are being watched.
- Aluminum and plastic construction in white finish designed for outdoor use.
- Microprocessor motion/heat activated auto tracking light head
- 3X passive infrared sensors with a total detection zone of 220° and up to 55 ft.
- Fitting automatically re-centers when sensor deactivates.
- Robotic head rotates left and right with total movement of 220°.
- Push Button Programmable functions
- 8 x 1W Nichia 120lm LED’s designed to deliver a bright 850LM output
- Nighttime mode (default setting) - light on at night only and All day mode - light stays on all day and night, constant
- IP55 Rated
- Requires hardwire connection to 120V power source
|What's in the box||
Write Your Own Review
Detection Method: Passive Infrared Sensor PIR (with continuous detect function)
Material: Cast metal/plastic
Power Supply: AC120V 60Hz
Light Rotation Angle: 220°
PIR Direction Area: 55 feet x 220° (maximum)
Light Source: Nichia 120lm 1W LED x 8
Light Up Time: 3 mins (return to center)
Waterproof Rating: IP55