The Voice Alert System-6 Wireless Annunciator sets a new standard in cost-effective, customized security and notification for homes and small businesses. Using the latest technology in wireless PIR and digital voice recording, Voice Alert System-6 offers:
- 6-Zone Monitoring Capability
- Customized Voice-Recordable Alerts
- All Weather, Wireless PIR Sensor Transmitters
- Multiple Beam Patterns for Optimal Detection
- Adjustable Mounting, Beam Sensitivity, and Delay Timer
- 4 "C" Relays to Trigger Additional Devices
- When a zone is breached, a signal is sent up to 1000 ft (300 ft through walls) to the remote Base Unit which plays one of six user voice-recorded messages identifying the zone.
- Common applications include: Wireless Driveway Alarm, Perimeter Security, Customer and Visitor Notification, Customer Greeting, Child Safety, Pool Security, Delivery and Supply Room Monitoring, and
- Annunciation of activity at CCTV Camera.
To install, simply mount the PIR where you need zone control, plug in the base unit and then record a voice message to identify each zone. Other features include: on/off switch, audio line output connection, adjustable volume control, missed message indicator, missed message playback, one button message check, enable/disable PIR switch, and low battery voice notification. Voice Alert System-6 is an excellent plug and play solution for hard-to-wire areas.
- Records six separate user recorded voice messages, ~6.0 seconds each.
- Supports an unlimited number of Sensor/Transmitters.
- Volume Control knob allows you to set the message volume to suit your needs.
- Message playback buttons allow you to test each recorded message.
- Digital recording chip allows you to change voice messages easily.
- Missed message indicator alerts you of activity that occurred in your absence.
- Low battery indicator and message identifies sensors that have a low battery.
- Solid-state construction.
- Powerful 433.92 MHz receiver.
- Magnetically shielded speaker.
- FCC Part 15 approved.
- Receiver Stability: Crystal
- Receiver sensitivity: -100dBm
- Monitored range: 40 X 40 feet when installed at 7 1/2 feet above the ground.
- Passive infrared (heat) motion detection technology.
- Installation kit includes double stick mounting tape and screws.
- Lightweight all-weather construction for use indoors or outside.
- 9V alkaline battery lasts up to 1 year.
- Transmits up to 1000 feet to Receiver/Speaker in open space and up to 300 feet through walls.
- LED transmit display when motion is detected (on/off switch selectable).
- Powerful 433.92 MHz transmitter.
- FCC Part 15 approved.
|What's in the box||(1) Receiver/Speaker
(1) AC Adapter
(1) Mounting Plate
Write Your Own Review
Voice Alert System-6 Receiver/Speaker
|Records six separate voice messages (6 seconds each)
Supports an unlimited number of Sensor Transmitters
Speaker volume control
Audio Line Output Connection
Individual "C" relays enable other devices to be triggered
FCC Part 15 Approved
Low Battery LED indicates sensor w/low battery
Low Battery voice message identifies specific zone
AC/DC Power Adapter - 6" cord length
|Voice message (user initiated)||One button for each zone|
|Voice message (transmitter initiated)||Programmed to desired message (user programmable)|
|Missed message indicator||Flashing LED|
|Missed message playback||Push button|
|Receiver type||Super Heterodyne|
|Frequency of receiver||433.92 MHz|
|Method of recording||Digital, solid state, user-recordable|
|Power Requirement||117V AC - 60Hz|
|Power Input||9VDC - 1 AMP|
|Installation||Wall or tabletop|
|Receiver/Speaker Dimensions||8.50" W x 1.75" H x 5.75" D|
Wireless PIR Sensor/Transmitter
|Adjustable (rotating, pivoting) sensor mounting
Indoor/outdoor all-weather construction
Adjustable delay timer (0-3 minutes)
Enable/Disable PIR Switch
Built-in Contact Closure Connection
Battery operated - 9V battery included
|Monitored Range||40" x 40" feet|
|Method of Intrusion Detection||Pyroelectric Infrared Detector (Heat)|
|Adjustable Beams||Default: Fan Beam approximately 40" x 40" (mounted 7.5")
Options: Vertical Beam, Horizontal Beam
|Frequency of RF Transmitter||433.92 MHz|
|Output Power||FCC Part 15 Approved|
|Transmission Distance||up to 1000" in open space (300 feet through walls)|
|Transmitter Modulation||OOK (On Off Keying)|
|Code Programming||User programmable 256 codes|
|Power Management||Battery saver settings|
|Sensor/Transmitter Dimensions||2.38" W x 5.00" H x 5.00" D|
|Operating Temperature||14F to 122F (-10C to 50C)|