Universal PowerCode Wireless Transmitter
MCT-100 is a fully supervised, two-input PowerCode™ wireless transmitter designed for protecting doors, windows or other objects and for use in a variety of security and control applications.his exceptionally dependable top execution wireless device is anything but difficult to install and work in an extensive variety of residential and commercial environments.
Whenever actuated, each input initiates an individual 24-bit PowerCode ID message, which distinguishes it to the target receiver as a separate transmitter. Every ID code is randomly chosen from 16 million conceivable combinations, and in this manner, extraordinary and essentially difficult to inadvertently replicate.
A shrewd anti-collision calculation prevents signal jamming by concurrent transmission from different devices. Intermittent transmission of supervision signals is utilized to affirm system availability at all times. It is controlled by a standard long-life lithium battery, which is continually observed, with automatic reporting to the receiver when the battery should be replaced.
|What's in the box||
Write Your Own Review
- Two inputs with individual ID code on each input
- User-selectable operation of each input as NC (normally closed loop), or EOL (end-of-line loop with NC or NO sensors)
- Superior transmission range
- Fully supervised
- PowerCode ID factory-selected from 16 million possible combinations
- Smart anti-collision mechanism supports multiple simultaneous transmissions
- Long-life standard lithium battery included
- Low-battery signaling
- Available in several optional frequencies in compliance with international standards
- Compatible with PowerMax and all Visonic PowerCode wireless panels and receivers