SRN-2000C/PC PIR detector models are the ultimate in low current PIR technology (0.004 mA in standby). They are fully compatible with virtually any known R.F. transmitter and the SRN-2000C/PC model can also be incorporated into any N.O. and N.C. hardwired systems. The transmitter and a 9 Volt alkaline battery power source can be housed in an optional back box.
Unique, energy saving circuitry is employed to extend battery life up to 3 years (in standby). Upon detection, the RF transmitter connected to the SRN-2000C/PC alarm output is activated for 2-4 seconds, and then the detector disables itself. The detector resets automatically to the ready state 2 minutes after detecting the last movement. For convenience, a unique TEST/NORMAL selector is used to override the 2-minute inhibit timer during walk testing.
The SRN-2000C/PC has a programmable pulse counter for maximum immunity to false alarms, 45 interchangeable lenses, 30deg. vertical and horizontal adjustment, surface or corner mounting, installation from 0 to 17 ft height and a visible beam locator. These and other capabilities make the SRN-2000C/PC the only universal,low current battery-operated PIR that you can truly standardize on without compromising!
Other notable features include an LED selector, an anti-tamper switch, a silent relay and an automatic low-battery audible indication (Model SRN-2000C/PC-EB). Special material is provided to allow the installer to mask specific beams for eliminating potential sources of false alarms.
The "SUPER-RED" lens library provides the most extensive selection of coverage patterns and saves you time and money in every installation.
- Illustrated in the SUPER-RED lens library:
- 9 wide-angle lenses up to 140deg.
- 3 long-range corridors up to 120 ft
- 6 pet alleys
- 3 finger curtains
- 8 lenses for combined ceiling and room coverage
- 10 unique lenses for multiple 2-3 room and corridor coverage.
The SUPER-RED SRN-2000C/PC series offers:
- Incomparable Flexibility
- 9-Volt battery powered
- Ultra-low current consumption - 0.004 mA
- Unique energy saving circuitry
- Automatic low-battery audible alert (C/PC-EB model only).
- Compatibility with all RF transmitters
- Easy-to-change lenses
- Visible pattern locator
- Vertical and horizontal calibration
- Surface and corner mounting
- SMD technology
False Alarm Immunity
- Selectable 1, 2, 3 or 5 pulse counter virtually eliminates environmental disturbances.
- Unprecedented RFI immunity - up to 1000 MHz.
- Light rejection filter - rejects visible light variations.
- Maskable lens patterns - to block thermal disturbances.
- Dual-element low-noise pyroelectric sensor.
|What's in the box||(1) SRN-2000C/PC - Visonic 9VDC Low Current PIR w/ Normally Open Contact|
Write Your Own Review
|Standard Lens||Lens No. 100|
|Interchangeable Lenses||See SUPER-RED Lens Library|
|Adjustment||Vertical +10° to –20° calibrated scale. Horizontal up to 30°.|
|Voltage||9 Volt alkaline or lithium battery.|
|Standby Current||SRN-2000C/PC – 0.004 mA
SRN-2000C/PC-E – 0.005 mA
SRN-2000C/PC-EB – 0.008 mA
|Relay Output (SRN-2000C/PC)||Form 1A or 1C contacts. 18 Ω resistor in series with contacts. Rating – 0.1A resistive/30 VDC.|
|Alarm Outputs (SRN-2000C/PC-E and -EB)||Two open-collector transistor outputs with 30 mA current switching capability.|
|Alarm Period||2-4 seconds.|