The new SPY series features the smallest passive infrared (PIR) detectors of their type presently marketed. Models are designed for in-wall or in-ceiling installation, or behind the wall (or ceiling) mounting. The only visible part of the SPY after installation is the ultra miniaturized lens itself!
False alarms caused by environmental disturbances are virtually eliminated by a combination of light rejection filter and pyroelectric low-noise detector. The SPY has the additional protection of built-in two-step pulse counting. With careful attention to installation site and periodic walk-testing. The SPY PIR detector will give reliable, long-life trouble-free service.
- Virtually unnoticeable when installed
- Fast, easy installation
- In-ceiling or in-wall installation
- Special anti-false alarm features: 1) 2-step built-in pulse counter. 2) Light rejection filter to reject visible light variations. 3) Dual-element low-noise pyroelectric detector.
- RF immunity up to 1000 MHz
- N/C silent relay output
- Low 12/5 mA current drain @ 12 VDC
- 10-14 VDC supply voltage
|What's in the box||(1) Visonic Request to Exit Detector|
Write Your Own Review
|Compliance with Standards||Meets FCC Part 15, MPT, 1340, and Directive 1999/5/EC|
|Power Supply||Standard 9-volt battery|
|Current Consumption||12 mA typical (during transmission only)|
|Battery Check||Good Battery – LED lights steadily upon transmission/Low battery – LED flickers or doesn't light upon transmission|
|Operating Temp||32° to 120°F|
|Dimensions||4-1/4 x 1-3/8 x 1 in.|