The Power Max Pro Wireless Home Security System is the standard for wireless security. Beautifully designed and technologically sound, this high performance alarm system puts you in complete control of your home with advanced features and a very user-friendly, no hassle set-up.
For great coverage, the Pro has 28 wireless zones, 2 hardwired and the system supports 8 user codes. It's like an invisible, sprawling web of security throughout your home- nothing will pass this system unnoticed.
With support for the X-10 interface, you can manage most appliances in your home directly through your alarm system! One control panel does it all. This means home automation and management of alarms, lights appliances and more (Requires PL513 X-10 unit- currently not available at HomeSecurityStore.com)!
Through Visonic's Powerlink and VDNS management platform, homeowners can set up to 4 high quality color surveillance cameras through the system and view live or recorded footage online. There are no holes in monitoring with this powerful and reliable wireless monitoring system.
With 2 included proximity tags, arming and disarming your system couldn't be easier. Simply swipe the tags across the control panel and the alarm will activate or deactivate instantly. On top of an included key fob, this makes operation of the Power Max Pro that much easier for everyone in your home.
The Pro's clam shell design and silver metallic color allows this security system to blend nicely within your home or business and with room for other internal add-ons, the Power Max Pro is truly customized to keep you worry-free. For the best, trust the Pro and get that piece of mind that you've been yearning for.
The Powerlink unit for this particular kit is SOLD SEPARATELY (see accessories section).
- High-end, modular design
- Self contained; no need for external boxes
- Integral X-10 interface for home management alarms, lights, home appliances control
- Partition-ready controls up to 3 partitions (optional)
- Event reporting to: monitoring stations, pagers, e-mail, web applications, mobile phones, landline phones (with Powerlink module SOLD SEPARATELY)
- LCD-based user interface
- Elder care application
- Up to 72 hours battery backup
- 2-way PowerCodeTM RF System with diversity antenna enables support for Visonic's 2-way sirens (MCS-730-AC, MCS-720) and 2-way keyfob (MCT-237) for instant feedback from the system
- 28 wireless zones
- Supports 8 users codes
- Additional 2 hardwired ports, (1) 12v hardwired siren port and (1) PGM port for full coverage of connectivity options
- Full compliance with most international standards and regulations, including FCC, CE, EN50131 grade 2
|What's in the box||(1) PowermaxPro Console
(2) Door / Window Transmitters
(2) Proximity Tag
(1) Wireless Motion Detector
(3) Lithium Battery
(1) Ni-MH Backup Battery
(1) AC Adapter
(1) Phone Jack
(2) Ribbon Cables
- Not reliableReview by Richard
- I've bought two of these. Each one lasted about a year or so and the main panel started experiencing random faults... keypad not accepting input, sensors reported as not working, etc. I assumed the first time it failed I had done something wrong so I bought a replacement. Same exact type of failure. I won't buy a third one! Switching over to a Simon system. (Posted on 7/12/2015)
- Do NOT buy without extended warrantyReview by John
- This system only comes with a 12 month warranty. That tells you all you need to know about the quality. I spent over $500 on the system and sensors and TWO years later it had a problem with the "main controls main processor" and is now does not function at all. Don't let them sell one to you!! (Posted on 5/5/2015)