PowerG Compact Two-way Wireless Intrusion Alarm System PowerMaster-10 G2
Visonic PowerMaster wireless alarm system that has strength and reliability closer than ever to that of a wired system. Improved security with extended range and unmatched PowerG wireless reliability.
Visonic's PowerMaster-10 residential security system is engineered to install easily and work reliably through its inclusion of AES encryption and military-grade signal transmission technologies.
PowerMaster-10(R) G2 introduces a new era in intrusion alarm systems, literally redefining wireless home security and reliability. It is Visonic's first wireless intrusion alarm system whose control panel uses the revolutionary PowerG wireless technology .
About PowerG(R) Wireless Technology
PowerG combines several field-proven, advanced wireless technologies, like those used in cellular networks and Bluetooth, with the highly reliable AES encryption method. The greatest innovation in PowerG is having these technologies operate on non-rechargeable batteries while still keeping all devices connected and online. When used in residential or commercial security alarm systems, this combination of technologies delivers the unmatched reliability, robustness and transmission range we have come to expect from modern wireless applications - this time on batteries. In addition, PowerG provides numerous advantages for professional installers, central monitoring stations and end-users alike.
PowerMaster-10 G2 Features:
- Two-way communication ensures there are no lost alarms
- Transmission range is far greater than the industry standard enabling repeater-free installations even in large premises*
- Extended battery life in almost all PowerG peripherals - between 4-8 years for typical use
- All devices are configured from the panel - no hardware switches and no need to re-open the peripherals once closed
- Visible signal quality indication shown on the device enables the installer to choose the optimal location without having to walk to the panel during mounting
- Customized configuration templates enable configuration of the devices collectively instead of individually
- Diagnostic tool indicates RF link quality based on the previous 24 hours' statistics, immediately displaying problems and enabling installation verification
- Powerful tools for central monitoring stations such as remote control of all peripherals, remote walk tests and measurements of link quality of all wireless connections in the connected premises
- Multiple frequency channels (up to 50) using Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) technology overcome interference to wireless communication
- Communication is protected by the proven AES-128 encryption algorithm to protect against sophisticated intruders, "code grabbing" and message substitution
- Link Message collisions are eliminated with TDMA synchronized communication technology similar to WiMAX, GSM and
- Bluetooth to TDMA in the glossary
- Devices dynamically optimize their route to the control panel using available repeaters according to changes in the environment
*Measured line-of-site transmission range: 2000m/6500ft @ 8m/24ft, 750m/2500ft @ 2m/6.5ft
|What's in the box||
(1) PowerMaster 10 Console
Write Your Own Review
|RF network||PowerG - Frequency hopping multi-channel (CDMA)|
|Frequency bands (Mhz)||433 - 434||868 - 869||912 - 919|
|Number of zones||30|
|Back-up battery||12 hour back-up - 4.8V, 1300mAh, NiMH
24 hour back-up - 4.8V, 2200mAh, NiMH
|Dimensions||196 x 180 x 55mm (7.62 x 7 x 2in)|
|Power supply||Internal or external according to local regulations|
|Reporting formats||Analog: SIA, Contact ID, Scancom; IP: SIA IP, Visonic PowerNet|
|Communication||PSTN, GSM, GPRS, IP|