Pet-Tolerant Dual Technology Detector for Professionals
The Next Duo K9-85 is a Pet-Tolerant dual technology digital detector designed to provide effective security and ultimate false alarm immunity in areas where pets or other animals may be present (dogs, cats, rats, etc.)
Next Duo K9-85 combines in a single unit two complementary technologies - a pet-immune passive infrared (PIR) sensor and an active Microwave sensor. Thanks to this unique integration, Next Duo K9-85 distinguishes between the motion of a human body and any other disturbance, including animals weighing up to 38 kg (85lb), better than any other detector.
Next Duo K9-85 implements a new generation of patented technologies including "True Motion Recognition(TM)" (TMR) using unique Fuzzy Logic pet identification algorithm and state-of-the-art 3D "Target Specific Imaging(TM)" (TSI) cylindrical optics.
The result is the industry's best detection accuracy, false alarm immunity and ultimate long-term reliability - in an elegant device that is easily installed in any home or office.
Next Duo K9-85 Features
- Pet-Tolerant for animals up to 38 kg (85 lb).
- Dual passive infrared and microwave digital technologies for unsurpassed long term reliability.
- Optimized signal processing of both MW and PIR channels for superior detection without false alarms.
- Accurate volume-based pet detection based on unique 3D patented optic technology (Target Specific Imaging).
- High-sensitivity coverage up to 12m x 12m / 40ft x 40ft.
- Ultimate false alarm immunity based on patented True Motion Recognition with "Event Verification" and unique Fuzzy Logic pet identification algorithm.
- Remote test capabilities.
- Solid-state relay for silent trouble-free operation.
- Fast and easy adjustment-free installation.
- Attractive sleek design suitable for any home or office environment.
- Meets EN50131-2 European standards
|Part Number||Next Duo K9-85|
|What's in the box||(1) Visonic Next Duo K9-85 85lb Pet Immune Dual Technology Digital Detector|
- Nothing else had worked for me. I have a 75 lb yellow lab and ...Review by John
- Have cats, just ordered two more as I am replacing originals.Review by Paul
- I bought this and it wasn't not immune to my 70 lb. dog. She ...Review by Jabran
Write Your Own Review
|Selectable Models||Models covering 6, 9 and 12 meters (20, 30 and 40 ft), selected upon installation|
|Input Voltage||9 to 16 VDC|
|Current Drain||About 20 mA @ 12 VDC|
|Lens Data||No. of Curtain Beams: 9
Max. Coverage: 12 x 12 m (40 x 40 ft) / 90°
|Tripping Indication||Indicator lights ORANGE for about 3 sec.|
|Oscillator Type||Microstrip, DRO-stabilized|
|Detection Range||Up to 12 m|
|Tripping Indication||Indicator lights GREEN for about 3 sec.|
|ALARM and TAMPER|
|Alarm Output||Solid-state relay, N.C., up to 100 mA / 30 V, ~30 Ω internal resistance. Circuit opens for 3-5 seconds upon alarm.|
|Alarm Indication||Indicator lights RED for about 3-5 seconds.|
|Event Counter||Selectable, 1 or 2 motion events|
|Tamper Contacts||Normally closed, 50 mA resistive / 30 VDC|
|MOUNTING||Surface or corner, at the height of 1.8 to 2.4 m (6 to 8 ft)
Note: Base allows single-sided corner mount at 45° to wall.
|BR-1||Surface mounted swivel bracket, adjustable 30° down and 45° left/45° right.|
|BR-2||BR-1 with a corner adapter|
|BR-3||BR-1 with a ceiling adapter|
|Operating Temperature||–10°C to 50°C (14°F to 122°F)|
|Storage Temperature||–20°C to 60°C (–4°F to 140°F)|
|RFI Protection||Greater than 20 V/m (20 MHz to 1000 MHz)|
|Size (H x W x D)||94.5 x 63.5 x 49.0 mm (3-11/16 x 2-1/2 x 1-15/16”)|
|Weight||Approximately 63s g (2-1/5 oz)|