The Outdoor Solution
The MCS-730-AC Visonic Wireless Outdoor Siren with Blue Strobe is a great addition to any PowerMax alarm system. It's designed for areas where wiring is difficult or impossible, it has weatherproof housing for defense against treacherous weather and it seamlessly connects with your home security system to alert burglars and neighbors of intrusion with a loud siren and a flashing strobe light.
With a 110db piezo siren, this thing will alert the entire neighborhood! Alert sounds are differentiated between burglary and fire to avoid confusion. Great for backyards, front porches and commercial properties, this wireless siren also features 2-way communication with your PowerMax control panel!
Compatible with these versions of the PowerMax Alarm Series.
This wireless security solution sends audio and video notifications of intrusion, fire, low battery and communication disruptions to the panel. Double tamper protection keeps it safe and fully functional 24/7. It is powered by an external 9VAC adapter and a non-rechargeable backup battery and if blue is not your color- you have the option to change the strobe light lens to red, amber or transparent.
Strengthen your PowerMax alarm system and secure your perimeter with the Visonic Wireless Outdoor Siren.
- Versatile solution fits varied design needs
- Contemporary, sleek design with choice of red, blue, amber or transparent strobe light lens
- Large free screen-print area available for company logo and information
- Highly reliable and cost-effective
- Two-way fully-supervised communication with the control panel
- Comfort light (LED) flashes every few seconds to indicate that the siren is active and deter intruders.
- Two diversity antennas for optimal wireless performance
- Audible and visual notifications of intrusions, fires, low battery voltage, and communication disruptions
- Issues a different alarm sound for burglaries and fires
- Audial arming and disarming confirmation
- 110dB piezo siren
- High-power strobe light
- Double tamper protection (wall and cover)
- IP55 rating, with increased protection from dust and moisture
- Robust design for protection against harsh external conditions - including UV radiation from direct sunlight
- Easy to install and maintain
- Fully wireless, battery-operated, with no power supply required
- Convenient and rapid no-mess installation
- Self-test - for checking the siren and strobe lights prior to installation
|What's in the box||(1) Visonic Wireless Outdoor Siren with Blue Strobe|
- MCS-730-AC was and probably still is compatible with PM+Review by twisted
- MCS-730-AC had and probably still has a jumper which enables operation with Powermax+ (PM+). (Posted on 7/29/2015)
Write Your Own Review
|Siren Type||One Piezo 109 db.Sound Pressure Level @ 1m, 1.8-3.5 kHz, sweep frequency 7 Hz. Additional piezo is optional.|
|AC Power Supply Adaptor
(MCS-730 AC only)
|120 VAC, 60 Hz / 9 VAC, 0.35 A min. (in the U.S.A.)|
|Battery||3.6V/14.5A/H Lithium battery (EVE ER34615M/w200). Visonic assembly cat. No. 0-9912-K.|
|Caution!||Risk of explosion if battery is replaced by an incorrect type. Dispose of used battery according to the manufacturer's instructions.|
|Battery Life Time||3 years (taking into consideration a typical alarm of 4 minutes Piezo + strobe operation per week)|
|Current Consumption||Standby - 250uA average, Operation -300mA average|
|Compliance with Standards||EN 50131-1 Grade 2 Class 4, EN50131-4, EN301489, EN50130-4. EN50130-5. ETSI EN 300 220, IP55, CFR47 part 15. Designed to comply with Belgium / TO14, Sweden/SSF1014|
|Operating Frequency (MHz)||315, 433.92, 868 95|
|Supervision Time||5 minutes|
|Strobe Light||Pulsed @ 1 sec|
|Dimensions (LxWxD)||11-5/8 x 7-5/16 x 2-1/2 in|
|Operating Temperature||-27.4"F to 158"F RH humidity 75%|