You don't want to take chances when it comes to your loved ones safety. You're never alone with the Amber Select emergency response system!
Get emergency help when it's needed most. Enjoy independent living, in your own home.
Medical Alert Help can be summoned at the press of a button. Medical alarm bracelet reports the emergency to an Alarm Monitoring Center for only $8.95 a Month, or friends and relative. Alarm Monitoring is not required. Amber calls 4 private phone numbers of a friend or relative to report the emergency event.
Visonic's Amber Select combines personal emergency response with lifestyle, safety and well-being management in a single, comprehensive, and attractive solution.
The Amber Select is ideal for seniors and others with evolving healthcare concerns who wishes to continue living independently in their own homes.
With its sleekly designed, easy-to-use console, wearable remote transmitters, and wide range of detection accessories, Amber Select provides the ultimate lifestyle support solution for the high-end market. It incorporates an advanced home safety and intrusion alarm with a full-featured activity support system - so that emergency response, family contacts, and health care providers are reachable at the press of a button. The comprehensive range of Amber Select also provides personal safety, including safety threat detection, such as smoke, floods, carbon monoxide (CO), medication reminders, and inactivity and fall monitoring.
- Ultra-modern and streamlined design fits any decor
- Programmable inactivity monitoring and fall monitoring via a wearable detector
- Comprehensive environmental safety detection - including, smoke, flood, carbon monoxide (CO), and intrusion monitoring
- Emergency call initiation and pick-up of incoming calls using wearable remote transmitters
- Built-in, two-way speakerphone - with high-volume setting and high-sensitivity microphone
- Up to 16 customizable reminders (voice messages)
- Support for up to 29 (for private homes) or 255 (for group living facilities) wireless transmitters
- Local and remote programming via PC* or telephone line
- Comprehensive anti-failure protection features - including power failure and low or missing battery alerts, 24-hour backup battery, and programmable periodic test
If DSL service is present on the phone line, you Must install a filter. For more information regarding the DSL filter, contact the service provider.
*This is truly a wonderful product; however, unless you know how to install and use the software on a computer with an RS-232 Connection, you cannot make the product work, but don't worry. Alarm Relay can program and monitor for only $8.95 a Month.
|Part Number||AMBER SELECTX|
|What's in the box||(1) Visonic AMBER SELECTX Wireless Personal Emergency Response System|
- Difficult to setupReview by Roy
Write Your Own Review
|Transmitter Battery Life||3 years (for typical use)|
|Frequency (MHz)||315, 433.92, 868.95, 869.2125.
Note: The 315 MHz version only was tested for compliance with UL standards.
|Display||Dual line, backlit 16-character display (AMBER SELECT only) with 3 LED indicators.|
(AMBER SELECTX only)
|Battery Pack||NI-MH 9.6 V, 1.8 Ah, type GP 0-9912-G.|
|Supply Voltage||12 VAC, 1 A (via 120VAC/60Hz transformer).|
(AMBER SELECTX only)
|Battery Pack||NI-MH 7.2 V, 1.3 Ah, type 103-301179.|
|Supply Voltage||9 VAC, 750 mA.|
|Compliance||Complies with FCC part 68 and part 15, and UL 1637 Home Health Care Signaling Equipment. MCT-425 is designed to comply with UL 268 and UL 985.
Note: Only the AMBER SELECTX was tested for compliance with UL standards.
|POWER (Green)||Normally ON, indicating that your system is properly connected to the power outlet.|
|TROUBLE (Red)||Normally OFF. If LED flashes, there is a problem with the AMBER SELECT / AMBER SELECTX or one of the devices (described on the display of AMBER SELECT).|
|STATUS (Yellow)||Normally OFF, which indicates the system is in AWAY mode. ON when unit is in HOME mode.|
– Calling for help by using an emergency pendant transmitter
– Speakerphone (hands-free) when communicating with Monitoring Center or when answering an incoming call by pressing the pendant
– The system supports up to 29 users (pendant transmitters and smoke detectors)
– Two-way voice communication
– Computer control and data download/upload
– Remote control by telephone
– Remote diagnostic and event log
– Visual and audible announcements
|Operating Temperature||32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C)|
|Size||9-13/16 x 7-1/4 x 2-5/16 in. (248 x 185 x 55 mm)|
|Weight||3 lb (1.35 kg)|
Note: The product supports all standard monitoring center receivers such as Osborne-Hoffman.