Visonic Adaptor for Programmer Software. Software Disc Not Included. Software can be accessed/downloaded on the internet. Link provided.
(Sorry. No Tech Support on software)
The 9-100697 - Visonic Dual RS-232 Module for Power Max Pro is used to connect between the control panel and a local PC and for data downloading and uploading. The kit enables data transfer by using PowerMax Remote Programmer software. This module permits any two simultaneous device connections such as: internal PowerLink, Local PC programming, and External GSM module.
- Enables generation of printable reports of site data.
- The kit includes 9-100697 cable and adapter, PowerMax Pro Remote Programmer software CD, installation guide and user guide.
- Runs on IBM compatible PC with Pentium microprocessor (100 MHz or higher).
- Allows offline preparation of specifications, each of which is a set of parameters especially tailored for a particular PowerMax Pro installation site and then downloading them into the PowerMax Pro control panel.
- Enables the operator to upload all the parameters or a specific data table from the PowerMax Pro control panel to the PC, then to make the necessary changes on the PC screen, and then to download the data back into the PowerMax Pro control panel.
- Enables parameters comparison of different systems and then copy them if necessary.
- The data can be transferred to each PowerMax Pro through a modem.
|What's in the box||(1) Visonic Dual RS-232 Module for Power Max Pro|