This is a univeral battery featuring 12Volt and 12AH, along with F2. It is UL listed, which means it is of high quality and will last longer than most batteries on the market. This battery can be utilized in a wide variety of applications including electric vehicles, wheelchairs, scooters, UPS backups, computer systems, industrial equipment, medical equipment, etc.
• Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology for superior performance
• Valve regulated, spill proof construction allows safe operation in any position
• High energy density
• Approved for transport by air.
• UL recognized under file number MH20567.
• Approved for transport by air. D.O.T., I.A.T.A., I.C.A.O., F.A.A.
- Volt: 12
- Amps: 12
- Length: 5.94 in.
- Width: 3.88 in..
- Height: 4 in
- Terminals: F2
- Weight: 10 lbs
- Manufacturer: Universal Power
COMPATIBLE PRODUCTS: To see a list of compatible products to be used with this battery, please click the Product Manuals tab to download a PDF file with a complete list.
|What's in the box||(1) UPG Sealed Lead Acid Battery 12Volt 12AH with F2 Terminal|
Write Your Own Review
|Application||ATV, Emergency Lighting, Medical Mobility, Scooter, Security, UPS/Surge Protector|
|Chemistry||Sealed Lead Acid|
|Start Temp. (Min)||5 Deg. F|
|Start Temp. (Max)||104 Deg. F|
|Shelf Life||6 Months|