System Sensor(R) SpectrAlert(R) Advance selectable-output horns, strobes and horn/strobes are rich with features guaranteed to cut installation times and maximize profits. The SpectrAlert Advance series of notification appliances is designed to simplify your installations, with features such as: plug-in designs, instant feedback messages to ensure correct installation of individual devices, and eleven field-selectable candela settings for wall and ceiling strobes and horn/strobes. More specifically, when installing Advance products, first attach a universal mounting plate to a four-inch square, four-inch octagon, or double-gang junction box. The two-wire mounting plate attaches to a single-gang junction box. Then, connect the notification appliance circuit wiring to the SEMS terminals on the mounting plate. Finally, attach the horn, strobe, or horn/strobe to the mounting plate by inserting the product's tabs in the mounting plate's grooves. The device will rotate into position, locking the product's pins into the mounting plate's terminals. The device will temporarily hold in place with a catch until it is secured with a captured mounting screw.
- Plug-in design.
- Same mounting plate for wall- and ceiling-mount units.
- Shorting spring on mounting plate for continuity check before installation.
- Captive mounting screw.
- Tamper-resistance capability.
- Field-selectable candela settings on wall and ceiling units: 15, 15/75, 30, 75, 95, 110, 115, 135, 150, 177, 185.
- Automatic selection of 12 or 24 volt operation at 15 and 15/75 candela.
- Outdoor wall and ceiling products.
- Outdoor products rated from -40deg.F and 151deg.F (-40deg.C and 66deg.C).
SpectrAlert Advance products allow you to choose:
- 12 or 24 volts.
- At 24 volts, 15, 15/75, 30, 75, 95, 110, 115, 135, 150, 177, or 185 candela by way of a rear-mounted slide switch and front viewing window.
- Horn tones and volume by way of a rotary switch.
- The SpectrAlert Advance series includes outdoor notification appliances. Outdoor strobes and horn/strobes (two-wire and four-wire) are available for wall or ceiling. Outdoor horns are available for wall only. All System Sensor outdoor products are rated between -40deg.F and 151deg.F (-40deg.C and 66deg.C) in wet or dry applications.
|What's in the box||(1) System sensor Fire Alarm Horn Strobe White|
Write Your Own Review
|Standard Operating Temperature||32°F to 120°F (0°C to 49°C)|
|K Series Operating Temperature||–40°F to 151°F (–40°C to 66°C)|
|Humidity Range||10% to 93% non-condensing (indoor products)|
|Strobe Flash Rate||1 flash per second|
|Nominal Voltage||regulated 12 VDC/FWR or regulated 24 VDC/FWR. NOTE: Full Wave Rectified (FWR) voltage is a non-regulated, time-varying power source that is used on some power supply and panel outputs.|
|Operating Voltage Range||8 V to 17.5 V (12 V nominal); or 16 V to 33 V (24 V nominal). NOTE: P, S, PC, and SC products will operate at 12 V nominal only for 15 cd and 15/75 cd.|
|Input Terminal Wire Gauge||12 to 18 AWG (3.31 to 0.821 mm²)|
|6.8" diameter x 2.5" deep (17.3 cm diameter x 6.4 cm deep)|
|5.6" H x 4.7" W x 2.5" D (14.2 cm H x 11.9 cm W x 6.4 cm D)|
|Horn Dimensions||5.6" H x 4.7" W x 1.3" D (14.2 cm H x 11.9 cm W x 3.3 cm D)|