The PI1000 Covert Spy DVR with Integrated Color Camera captures high quality digital video and records directly onto a 1GB SD card (included), making it a portable DVR that can be used for nearly any application.The PI1000 looks like a real motion sensor, which is very common to find in homes and businesses, so no one will know they are being watched. You can keep an eye on your family, nanny, company employees, and so on.
There are 3 types of recording modes – that is manual, schedule, and motion detection. (The motion detection mode allows you to set sensitivity levels.)The video is recorded in MPEG-4 format and the SD card holds at least 11 days of continuous recorded footage. If you would like to conserve storage space, users can choose between different quality settings and recording speeds. The PI1000 is also SDHC (Secure Digital High Capacity) compatible up to 32GB (not included), offering up to almost 2 full years of continuous recording.
Recorded footage is dated and time stamped and can be reviewed easily by hooking it up to a DVR or TV with the provided RCA connection, or by taking the SD card out and transferring it to a computer for playback. /
The PI1000 is designed to be extremely user-friendly. It is made by SVAT Electronics and it is part of the company’s do-it-yourself product line.
This unit is able to run completely wire free by using 4 AA batteries for up to 17 hours in standby mode, or 12 hours of continuous recording (lithium batteries recommended). An AC power adapter is also included to power the system with a constant power feed.The camera unit can be table or wall mounted. If you opt to wall mount the PI100 you can install it above the front door, garage door, or in the corner of any room. If you table mount the camera, it can be placed inside a glass cabinet, on a desk, inside a car, and so on. Here is a recap and some additional Features –
• All-in-one security recording system is portable enough for virtually any application.• Set to record only when movement is detected and customize the motion detect sensitivity.
• MPEG-4 Compression allows for hours of recording without sacrificing quality.
• All footage is recorded on to the included 1GB SD card.• Instantly watch what you've recorded by hooking up a TV, or take the SD card with you and watch it on any computer.
• Runs up to 17hrs on Lithium Batteries or use the included AC adapter.• Quickly find your recorded footage by searching for the date and time it was recorded.
• Set the times of the day that you want to record.
|What's in the box||(1) SD DVR
(1) 1GB SD Card
(1) Power Adapter
(1) RCA Wire (male)
(1) Mounting Bracket & Hardware
(1) Instruction Manual
- Received PI1000 D.V.R. in September. Connect PI1000 DVR to TV ...Review by Edward
- I purchased one of these 1-2 years ago. I use it to provide ...Review by name withheld
Write Your Own Review
|Resolution||640 x 480, 320 x 240|
|Recording Frame Rate||320x240: 1~30FPS, 640 x 480: 1~12FPS|
|320 x 240 @ 1FPS w/ 1GB SD card|
|320 x 240 @ 1FPS w/ 32GB SDHC card|
|Recording Resolution||VGA (640x480)/ QVGA (320x240)|
|Recording Qualities||High, Medium, Low|
|Recording Modes||Manual/ Schedule/ Motion Detection|
|Recording Media||SD1.1/2.0 SD/SDHC Card, Max 32GB|
|Video Display Output||1 CH RCA Composite|
|Live Viewing||Single Screen|
|Live Resolution||640 x 480|
|Live Frame Rate||30 FPS|
|Play Search Mode||By Date, Time|
|Play Speed||Forward/Rewind: x1/x2/x4/x8/x16/x32|
|Play Mode||Single Screen|
|OSD and System Menu Display||YES|
|OSD Language Display||English|
|Time and Date Stamp Display||Yes|
|Disk Full Warning||Full Stop / Overwrite (Selectable)|
|Automatic Overwrite Option||Yes|
|LED Indicators||Power, Record, Play, Menu|
|Housing Material||ABS Plastic|
|Housing Color||Pure White|
|Battery Operable||Yes, 4 x AA|
|Battery Life||up to 17 hours (lithium batteries)|
|Power Input||DC 12V 180mA|
|Power Adapter Input||AC 110-240V (switching mode)|
|Operating Temperature||41°F ~ 113°F|
|Dimensions||5" x 3" x 2.75"|
|Image Sensor||1/6” Color CMOS Sensor|
|Resolution||640 x 480|
|Focal Length||Board Lens f3.62mm / F2.8|
|Min. Illumination||2 lux|
|Viewing Angle||66 Degrees|
|Signal/Noise Ratio||46 dB|