Lorex SD+ is a quick and easy way to add video security to your house. All you need to do is to plug in the receiver and the cameras it to the nearest electrical outlet and the system will be up and running in a few seconds. Learn More
Regular Price: $397.99
This complete surveillance kit comes with 960H Real Time 4 Channel DVR and 4 Night Vision Bullet Cameras. Learn More$342.86
With the CVC7711 series see it all in 960H resolution. 960H gives you 34% more detail than standard D1 and 500% over CIF. Learn More$300.00
View your world like never before with the LND2152B's smooth FULL HD 1080p video and take advantage of the outstanding night vision. Learn More$400.00
Featuring TWO powerful cameras with infrared capabilities and ONE mid-sized LCD monitor (7"), the GX301-010 is an ideal system for someone looking to set up a small camera system with powerful features and an easy setup process. Learn More$299.99
The ISC300 imitation security camera is an easy way to deter intruders or vandals and makes your property appear to have a robust security system. Learn More$14.99
The patented sleek, modern appearance of SVAT PRO cameras is complemented by its durable, vandal-resistant design while the system offers the hassle-free installation and functionality you expect from SVAT. Learn More$369.99
View your world with detail, sharpness, and clarity with the CVC6945 High Resolution Weatherproof Night Vision Cameras. Learn More$50.00
Measuring a mere 3"x1.75"x1.25", Dakota Alert's DVR-01 is one of the most compact and discreet surveillance systems you can find. Because the DVR-01 is battery powered you can place it in any location for up to 10 days without recharging, while its powerful built-in motion detector allows the unit to record 30 seconds of both VIDEO and AUDIO whenever someone or something passes in front of it. Learn More
Regular Price: $84.25
In an unpredictable world, home surveillance is absolutely critical for keeping you and your family safe. A home surveillance system eliminates blind spots to protect the most vulnerable places on your property. For one Houston family, their home surveillance system went beyond just protecting their home and personal safety. After a break-in, they decided to install a home surveillance system. Their surveillance cameras caught a group of teenagers trying to break into a neighbor’s house, and the footage was later used to help identify the suspects.
Advantages of Home Surveillance Systems.
You might feel safe in your home because you already have a burglar alarm. While simple alarms are a good way to protect your home and family, home surveillance systems can do so much more.
- Unlike an alarm, a complete home surveillance system is nearly impossible to disarm.
- Alarms sound during or after a break-in, but a home surveillance system alerts you as soon as it detects unauthorized motion to prevent break-ins.
- Video surveillance of your property will help identify and apprehend guilty parties.
Home Surveillance Technology
In as little as 15 minutes, you and your family can enjoy the security of a home surveillance system. Your system could include:
- Night Vision Recording – Even in complete darkness, your cameras record viewable footage. So whether it’s a sunny morning or a stormy night, your house will be secure.
- Automatic Recycling Storage – Your system automatically records over the oldest footage for efficient video storage.
- Email or Cell Phone Motion Alerts – When your home surveillance system detects motion on your property, it sends you a message via phone or computer so you are constantly aware of the safety of your home.
- Motion Detector Recording – You conserve hard drive space by recording only when something is happening. This allows you to record more on a smaller sized hard drive and eliminates the old-fashioned notion of searching through hours of footage to find a few minutes of action.
- Remote Viewing of Security Footage – Using a broadband Internet connection, you can monitor your home in real time even on vacation. Relax and enjoy your time away from home with the peace of mind that comes with being able to watch live or recorded video surveillance footage from your PC, laptop, or PDA.
Protect What Matters Most
Instead of trying to secure every aspect of your house separately, you can implement a comprehensive home security plan that guards your entire property at once. Home surveillance systems make it easy and affordable to get involved in the protection of your family and home. Nothing is more important than protecting the ones you love. Through home surveillance you can keep a watchful eye on the things that matter most to you, no matter where you are.
Minimal Price: $1.00