Wireless HD IP camera with night vision and motion detection for home monitoring
Building on the successful LNC100 series, the LNC216 cameras come with all the highlights from the original and much more. Exciting new and improved features include a temperature sensor, two-way audio using an internal microphone and speaker, advanced motion/audio sensors, and best of all: the unique wireless cameras now offer 720 HD real-time recording and viewing.
Configure your camera on any device - no PC required.
ip camera set-up in 3 easy steps Thanks to the free Lorex Ping app, setting up remote connectivity to your mobile device is extremely straightforward. Simply download the app and scan the QR code with your smartphone or tablet to get started. Compatible with IOS™ and Android™.
Dual Lens Technology.
Dual Lens The LNC216 is ideal for homeowners who want to stay aware of their property 24/7. It comes with a dual lens; one is devoted to daytime viewing, providing pristine and colorful video. The other lens is specially designed for low-light conditions, offering you authentic footage around the clock. The cameras boast a powerful infrared LED that allows for viewing of up to 30ft away in total darkness.
Packed with amazing features!
Instant e-mail alerts with snapshots You can stay aware of your household at all times with PIR motion sensors, smart video motion detection and sound activated alerts. In addition, email alerts with snap shot attachments help you stay informed. Record straight to your mobile device or to the camera (microSD card sold separately). Keep track of your world from anywhere in the world.
- iOS, Android
- 720p Resolution
- Wi-Fi / WPS
- 30FT Night Vision
- 16 Channel Software
Secured video feed, so no unwanted viewers can hack into the network.
Audio capabilities due to the built-in microphone and speaker.
Included software can monitor and record up to 16 ip cameras at a time
STAY CONNECTED IN HD - ANYWHERE YOU GO
- View, record & playback in real-time HD
- Free app & advanced software
- Multiple users, many locations
- HD 720p day & night video
- Listen & talk with two-way audio
- Quickscan set-up
RECORD, PLAYBACK & SHARE IN HD.
Record Real-Time HD directly to the camera with a microSD?, your Smartphone/Tablet 6, or to your NAS 7 personal cloud network.*
Conveniently monitor various properties at once, up to 16 locations and 20 simultaneous devices.4
AUDIO & MOTION DETECTION.
Superior alert accuracy with PIR motion sensors, smart video motion detection and sound activation.
Receive emails with snapshot attachments of the detected event.
Activate your camera by simply scanning a QR code with your smartphone or tablet.
IP camera Features:
- Mega-pixel image sensor for up to 1280x800 resolution in Real-Time 30fps
- iOS, Android, PC and Mac compatible*
- Wi-Fi & wired internet connectivity. Easy connection to Wi-Fi networks with WPS1
- Night vision up to 30ft with single high-power IR LEDs
- microSD recording & playback supported3
- 5 second pre-recording on SD card
- Dual motion detection: PIR & video
- Built-in speaker and microphone for 2-way audio. Sound activated alerts
- Infrared thermometer and temperature alarm control
- Push notification of events & email alerts with snap shot attachment
- H.264 video compression
- Triple streaming for simultaneous SD card, PC and mobile recording
- Supports up to 20 simultaneous users4
- Flexible indoor mounting (counter, wall, ceiling)
- Expandable up to 16 cameras5
1. Compatible with WPS enabled routers (not included).
2. Infrared illumination range under ideal conditions. Actual range and clarity may vary depending on scene/object reflection and camera application.
3. microSD Card not included (supports up to 32GB).
4. Connection speed may vary depending internet bandwidth.
5. Additional cameras sold separately.
6. Up to 16 simultaneous camera views available on PC, Mac and 6 on iPad. Selectable single camera viewing on smartphones.
7. NAS (Network Attached Storage), not included, please check the Lorex website for compatible NAS devices.
Installing realistic looking Dummy Cameras will deter crime and prevent property damage by fooling criminals into believing you have a real surveillance system. Fake CCTV dummy surveillance cameras can protect your home or business. It’s impossible to tell the difference between our dummy cameras and the real thing!
We are always interested in hearing your take on various home security topics. Do you have direct experience with alarm monitoring? If you’ve encountered excessive Alarm Monitoring fees or have a story to tell about how a monitored system helped save your family from potential harm, we’d love to hear all about it in the space provided below
|What's in the box||
(1) IP Camera
Write Your Own Review
|Mode||Day & Night|
|Power||5V (USB) - 12V, 1A|
|Processors||RISC CPU, hardware video processing and compression.|
|Network interface||Ethernet 10BaseT/100BaseTX, Auto-MDIX, RJ-45|
|Wireless interface||IEEE 802.11b / g / n|
|Image sensor||HD up to 1280x800 resolution
1/4" Megapixel Color CMOS
Separate sensors for day and night with automatic gain, white balance, exposure and brightness control
|PIR sensor||Effective distance – 7 meters|
|Light sensitivity||0.2 Lux ( IR LED off )
0 Lux (with 9 meters IR LED on)
Automatically turn on the IR LED on low light environment.
|Infrared thermometer:||Infrared Range: -40 ~ 115 °C, accuracy:+-0.5°C|
|Lens||4.2 mm, F2.4, viewing angle: 66°, fixed iris.
Day and night separate lens
|Buttons||One reset button, to factory default settings
One WPS button for automatic WiFi setup
|Indicators||One LED for Internet connection status indication
One LED for Ethernet connection indication
One LED for SD card recording indication
|Video compression||H.264, baseline profile level 3.1|
|Video streaming||Separate frame rate/resolution/bandwidth settings for PC and mobile.|
|Resolution||1280x800, 1024x768, VGA(640x480), QVGA(320x240)|
|Bandwidth||64Kbps ~ 3Mbps|
|Frame rate||1~30 fps|
|Audio||Built-in 0.5W speaker for alarm and half-duplex two-way audio.
Speaker jack for external speaker
|Video management software||L-View software for viewing and recording up to 16 cameras (PC/Mac)
Lorex Ping app for viewing cameras on mobile (iOS/ Android™)
|Security||Web management username/password protection
Video display ID/password protection
WiFi WEP and WPA/WPA2 security mode
|Installation, management and maintenance||Plug & play by ID/password.
Firmware upgrades via FTP
L-View SW upgrade Push Notification
|Users||Up to 20 simultaneous users (depends on video settings and internet bandwidth)|
|Alarm and event management||Events triggered by PIR and sound detection
Email/ftp alarm message
Temperature alarm for low/high room temperature
Push notification on supported mobile devices.
|Dimensions||68 x 25 x 95mm/2.8 x 1.0 x 3.7" (W x D x H)|
|Weight||0.28kg/0.62lbs (including camera bracket)|
|Approvals||EMC - CE, FCC Part 15 Subpart B Class B, IC Class B
Wireless RF - CE, FCC Part 15 Subpart C, RSS210
Power supply CE, FCC, UL, EN 60950
|Operating conditions||0-50 °C
Humidity 20 – 80% RH (non-condensing)