If you are serious about your home or business security and want to monitor your property 24/7 then IP Cameras are for you. Because most residential and small business IP Cameras are small in size and wireless, they can be placed almost anywhere providing for discreet monitoring. You can use them to monitor a house, store, shop, boutique, restaurant, hotel, and more. However, IP Cameras don’t always have to be discreet. You can use them to enhance physical security, protect your assets, and boost employee productivity.
To be technical, IP Cameras are Closed-Circuit Television (CCTV) cameras with built-in web servers that use Internet Protocol to transmit image data and control signals over a Fast Ethernet link. To break that down, an IP Camera is like a security camera and a computer combined. This means IP Cameras can stream live video via the Internet. The benefit of such a camera is that it resides on IP networks, hence why IP Cameras are commonly referred to as Network Cameras. This means the video stream can be stored remotely and accessed anytime from anywhere by simply using a standard web browser. An IP Camera can offer a wide range of benefits including:
* Typically wireless operation that limits wiring and installation time
* Remote monitoring and recording to a local or remote PC over the Internet
* Optional local video storage via a SD/CF card reader slot
* Optional built-in motion detection with email, SMS, and FTP alerts
* Optional Pan Tilt Zoom functions which are controllable via a web browser locally and over the Internet
Minimal Price: $60.00