In an unpredictable world, home surveillance is absolutely critical for keeping you and your family safe. A home surveillance system eliminates blind spots to protect the most vulnerable places on your property. For one Houston family, their home surveillance system went beyond just protecting their home and personal safety. After a break-in, they decided to install a home surveillance system. Their surveillance cameras caught a group of teenagers trying to break into a neighbor’s house, and the footage was later used to help identify the suspects.
Advantages of Home Surveillance Systems.
You might feel safe in your home because you already have a burglar alarm. While simple alarms are a good way to protect your home and family, home surveillance systems can do so much more.
- Unlike an alarm, a complete home surveillance system is nearly impossible to disarm.
- Alarms sound during or after a break-in, but a home surveillance system alerts you as soon as it detects unauthorized motion to prevent break-ins.
- Video surveillance of your property will help identify and apprehend guilty parties.
Home Surveillance Technology
In as little as 15 minutes, you and your family can enjoy the security of a home surveillance system. Your system could include:
- Night Vision Recording – Even in complete darkness, your cameras record viewable footage. So whether it’s a sunny morning or a stormy night, your house will be secure.
- Automatic Recycling Storage – Your system automatically records over the oldest footage for efficient video storage.
- Email or Cell Phone Motion Alerts – When your home surveillance system detects motion on your property, it sends you a message via phone or computer so you are constantly aware of the safety of your home.
- Motion Detector Recording – You conserve hard drive space by recording only when something is happening. This allows you to record more on a smaller sized hard drive and eliminates the old-fashioned notion of searching through hours of footage to find a few minutes of action.
- Remote Viewing of Security Footage – Using a broadband Internet connection, you can monitor your home in real time even on vacation. Relax and enjoy your time away from home with the peace of mind that comes with being able to watch live or recorded video surveillance footage from your PC, laptop, or PDA.
Protect What Matters Most
Instead of trying to secure every aspect of your house separately, you can implement a comprehensive home security plan that guards your entire property at once. Home cameras make it easy and affordable to get involved in the protection of your family and home. Nothing is more important than protecting the ones you love. Through home surveillance you can keep a watchful eye on the things that matter most to you, no matter where you are you need we have security cameras and Surveillance Warning Signs for your home safety
Minimal Price: $1.00