This improved solar powered Wireless Driveway Monitor detects when a vehicle enters or leaves your driveway. It uses a solar powered patented magnetometer sensor system. Movement of any large metallic (iron or steel) object close to the driveway sensor will transmit a signal to the included 4-Channel Voice Receiver, causing the receiver to sound a programmable voice message. The receiver offers ten tones/tunes and 53 selectable words (available in English or Spanish).
People, animals and shadows will not trigger the driveway sensor. The sensor operates up to 1000' (line of sight) from the receiver in your home. Additional sensors may be required for wide driveways exceeding 12 feet or to monitor an additional driveway.
- Alerts you when a vehicle is coming up your driveway.
- Includes the 4-Channel Voice Receiver (STI-V34104).
- Indoor voice receiver sounds a programmable voice message when a vehicle approaches.
- Sensor is solar powered (includes 2 AA NiMH rechargeable batteries).
- Operates up to 1000' (line of sight) between sensor and receiver.
- No difficult underground wiring.
- Additional sensor(s) will produce a different tone/tune or programmable message from the receiver when triggered.
- The 4-Channel Voice Receiver offers ten tone/tunes and 53 selectable words (available in English or Spanish).
- Will not be triggered by animals, people or shadows.
- 433 MHz wireless frequency.
- Includes 12 Volt DC power supply.
- Optimal range for vehicle detection is approximately 12 feet.
- Ten selectable tunes/tones
- Fifty-three selectable 'talking' word choices
|What's in the box||
(1) 4-Channel Voice Receiver