The Wireless Mail Alert lets you know when mail is delivered eliminating repeat trips out to an empty mailbox. The mailbox sensor is triggered when the mailbox door is opened. The sensor sends a wireless radio signal to the indoor receiver display, operates up to 1000' (line of sight), which will sound a tone/tune or programmable voice message letting you know the mail has arrived. If the supervised transmitter is removed from the mailbox, stolen, loses signal or battery is low, the receiver will produce a single beep once a minute. Sensor uses one 3 volt lithium battery (included), with an average life of 5 years in normal use.
- Mailbox Alert notifies you immediately when your mail has arrived.
- Includes the 4-Channel Voice Receiver (STI-V34104).
- Indoor receiver sounds a tone/tune or programmable voice message when sensor is triggered.
- Receiver offers ten tone/tunes and 53 selectable words (English or Spanish).
- Easy installation.
- Additional sensors will produce a different tone/tune from the receiver when triggered.
- Magnetic contact with 18 inch lead for irregular installations.
- Small, rugged and weatherproof sensor provides years of reliable service.
- Operates up to 1000' (line of sight).
- 433 MHz wireless frequency.
- Includes one 3 volt lithium battery (estimated battery life is 5 years with normal use).
- Supervised low battery indicator.
- Ten selectable tunes/tones
- Fifty-three selectable 'talking' word choices
|What's in the box||
(1) 4-Channel Voice Receiver