All doorways can provide easy access to your property from unwanted intruders. For this reason the STI-6400WIR4 - STI Wireless Exit Stopper Multifunction Door Alarm with Receiver is an excellent and inexpensive way of securing these doorways while helping to prevent theft and vandalism.
The unit is easily mountable and can be placed on top, right, left or next to almost any door. The casing itself is virtually indestructible as it is made of polycarbonate housing, so any intruder attempting to damage the unit would find it exceedingly difficult. When the desired emergency door is opened, the STI-6400WIR4 will trigger an extremely loud 105 dB warning horn which can sound for either 30 seconds, 3 minutes, or continuously, depending on your settings. Disabling the alarm once it has been triggered is easy and can be performed with a key-operated override from the authorized user. This is absolutely the best way to draw attention to and know who or what is entering or exiting through a restricted access doorway. Additionally, the STI-6400WIR4 can be set to annunciator mode, which means it will announce when a door is opening through a set of 10 beeps before resetting. The STI-6400WIR4 is totally wireless and is powered by a 9-VDC alkaline battery
What sets this unit apart from the STI-6400WIR is that it comes complete with the STI-34104 4-Channel Receiver. This receiver is convenient if you are in a location that is perhaps too far away to hear your door alarm's horn properly. Once your STI-6400WIR is triggered it will send a signal directly to your receiver which can be placed as much as 1000 feet away and which will inform you of the alert. In addition, the STI-34104 4-Channel Receiver can be used with as many as 4 STI alarm products, which means your entire property can be monitored without having to buy additional receivers.
- Supervised wireless 433mhz.
- Includes 4-Channel Receiver
- Highly visible "stop sign" design acts as a deterrent.
- Unit is completely self-contained and easy to install.
- Sounds a powerful 105 dB warning horn when activated, drawing attention in a hurry (95 dB low volume setting can be selected if desired).
- Up to 1000 foot (line of sight) range.
- Virtually indestructible polycarbonate housing.
- Upon installation, user can select whether to use as an alarm or annunciator.
- Alarm mode can be set to sound for 30 seconds, 3 minutes or indefinitely (unless disarmed with key supplied or until battery is drained).
- In annunciation mode, alarm announces door entry/exit with a set of 10 beeps.
- May be programmed for 15-second entry delay or immediate trip
- Alarming delay allows unit to arm following an authorized exit.
- May be mounted on top, right, left or next to almost any door.
- Detects both unauthorized exits and entries.
- Less expensive than heavy horizontal bar type units.
- Practical for all emergency doors.
- Compact patented design 5.375 in. (137mm) in diameter and 2 in. (51mm) deep.
- 9-VDC alkaline battery is provided.
- Recommended operating temperature 32°F to 120°F (0°C to 49°C).
- Includes one warning label. This label is often placed on the outside of the door protected by Exit Stopper.
- Housing is molded of super tough polycarbonate and is UV-stabilized.
- Typical working properties of polycarbonate are -40° to 250°F (-40° to 121°C).
- Monitors up to 4 different STI devices at one convenient location.
- Supervised for low battery and signal reception.
- Audible chime tone or 12 volt 75 MA output for siren.
- Works up to 1000 feet (line of sight), 433 MHz.
- Includes 12 volt power supply.
|What's in the box||(1) Exit Stopper Alarm
(1) 4-Channel Receiver & Power Supply
(1) 9-VDC Alkaline Battery
Write Your Own Review
|Power Source||9 VDC battery (included).|
|Decible Levels||Selectable 95 dB or 105 dB horn.|
|Visibility||Higly visible "stop sign" acts as a deterrent.|
|Functionality||Upon installation, user can select whether to use as an alarm of annunciator.|
|Alarm Duration||Alarm mode can be set to sound for 30 seconds, 3 minutes or indefinitely (unless disarmed with key supplied or until battery is drained).|
|Alarm Delay||May be programmed for 15-second entry delay or immediate trip.|
|Construction||Virtually indestructable polycarbonate housing.|
|Size||Compact patented design 5.375 in. (137mm) in diameter and 2 in. (51mm deep). Mounts easily on top, right, left or next to almost any door.|
|Wireless Range||Supervised wireless 433 mhz (4 or 8-channel receiver required). Up to 1000 foot (line of sight) range. Includes 4-channel receiver.|
|Operating Temperature (recommended)||32°F to 120°F (0°C to 49°C).|