Fire preparedness is essential in any corporate or residential environment. Perhaps the only thing worse than not having an available fire extinguisher at all, however, is to have it vandalized or stolen!
With the STI-6200WIR4 - STI Wireless Fire Extinguisher Theft Stopper with Receiver you can help prevent your fire extinguisher from being tampered with or stolen. That's because the STI-6200WIR4 is an extremely durable and wireless alarm unit that will trigger a piercing sound (105 dB) if the fire extinguisher is removed from its designated area, which will automatically draw attention to the situation at hand. What's more, the red-coated STI-6200WIR4 unit also features the bold words "STOP, EMERGENCY USE ONLY" on its cover meant to deter anyone from going through with planned vandalism.
The STI-6200WIR4 comes with the STI-34104 4-Channel Receiver. When the system is triggered, a wireless signal will be sent to the Receiver to allow you to hear the alarm from a more remote location. The STI-34104 4-Channel Receiver can monitor up to FOUR STI devices.
The STI-6200WIR4 is easily mounted next to the fire extinguisher, and is battery powered, so no difficult wiring is required for installation. The great thing about the STI-6200WIR4 is that it will not prevent accessibility of the fire extinguisher in case of an emergency to either you or fire fighters as a deactivation cable provided for service by authorized personnel.
- Supervised wireless 433mhz
- Includes 4-Channel Receiver
- Highly visible "stop sign" design discourages wrongful use of extinguisher.
- Sounds a powerful 105 dB warning horn when activated, drawing attention in a hurry (95 dB low volume setting can be set if desired).
- Up to 1000 foot (line of sight) range.
- Virtually indestructible polycarbonate housing.
- Compact patented design 5 in. (127mm) in diameter and 1.875in (48mm) deep.
- Mounts easily next to extinguisher
- Deactivation cable provided for service by authorized personnel.
- 9-VDC alkaline battery is provided.
- Typical working properties of polycarbonate are -40° to 250°F (-40° to 121°C).
- End user must verify the alarm and battery function every six months and replace battery annually or as required.
- Monitors up to 4 different STI devices at one convenient location.
- Supervised for low battery and signal reception.
- Audible chime tone or 12 volt 75 MA output for siren.
- Works up to 1000 feet (line of sight), 433 MHz.
- Includes 12 volt power supply.
|What's in the box||(1) Fire Extinguisher Alarm
(1) 4-Channel Receiver & Power Supply
(1) 9-VDC Alkaline Battery