With the STI-34300 STI Wireless Garage Sentry Alert you will know when your garage door is opened or closed. The STI-34300, once setup, sends a wireless signal from the sensor/transmitter to the receiver, alerting you when the garage door opens and providing you with door status. When triggered, the receiver will chime and flash. This system works up to 1000 feet with a clear line of sight. The sensor/transmitter uses a lithium battery, which is included. While the receiver plugs into a standard outlet.
- Receivers will chime and flash, alerting a monitored site has been tripped
- Up to 1000 foot (line of sight) range between transmitters and receivers
- Includes one 3 volt lithium battery (estimated battery life is 5 years with normal use)
- Supervised battery and signal reception
- Includes a magnetic contact with 18” lead for irregular installations
- Easy installation
Also note, the STI-34300 is part of the Wireless Alert Series, which can wirelessly monitor up to 4 or 8 different STI devices at a single, convenient location.
Remember, even if you are away for just a few minutes you should never leave your garage door open. This creates an opportunity for a potential intruder in which he or she can simply walk in and close the door behind them. On the other hand, an unintentional opening of your garage door could increase the likelihood of an intruder gaining access into your home as well.
The STI-34300 is an economical alternative if you do not have a home alarm system set to protect and monitor your garage.
|What's in the box||(1) Garage Sentry Alert
(1) Power Supply
(1) 3-Volt Lithium Battery
(1) Magnetic Contact with 18" Lead Wire
- Our garage door bounced back open one night upon coming home.Review by name withheld
Write Your Own Review
|Notification||Receiver alerts when opened and provides door status (open or closed).|
|Irregular Installation||Magnetic contact with 18" lead for irregular installations.|
|Range||Up to 1,000 foot (line of sight) range is great for long driveways|