When you're expecting something in the mail, waiting for the mail man to arrive can be very frustrating. With the STI-34200 - STI Wireless Mailbox Alert you'll know precisely the moment your mail arrives, helping you avoid having to run outside in bad weather or in your pajamas only to find your mailbox totally empty!
The STI-34200 comes with a mailbox sensor that works on any conventional mailbox with a door that opens downward. Anytime your mailbox is opened, a wireless radio signal is sent from the sensor to an indoor receiver (comes with unit) which can be placed up to 1,000 feet away. Once the receiver gets the signal, it will chime and flash to alert you that your mail has arrived.
The mailbox sensor for the STI-34200 is wireless and works on a 3 volt lithium battery, which is included. If for any reason your sensor becomes damaged, stolen, or the battery is low, the indoor receiver will alert you by beeping once a minute!
- Don't trudge out in the cold, rain or snow only to find your mail has not yet been delivered. Mail Alert notifies you immediately when your mail has arrived.
- Indoor unit will chime and flash announcing arrival of mail.
- Easy installation.
- Additional transmitters will produce a different chime from the receiver when triggered.
- Designed to work with conventional mailboxes with doors that open downward.
- Magnetic contact with 18 inch lead for irregular installations.
- Small, rugged and weatherproof sensor provides years of reliable service.
- Up to 1000 foot (line of sight) range is great for long driveways.
- Includes lithium battery (estimated battery life is 5 years with normal use).
- Supervised low battery indicator (unit will produce an individual beep once every minute).
- One (1) year warranty from the date of original purchase.
|What's in the box||(1) Receiver
(1) Power Supply
(1) 3-Volt Lithium Battery
(1) Magnetic Contact with 18" Lead Wire
Write Your Own Review
|Notification||Indoor unit will chime and flash announcing arrival of mail.|
|Mailbox Compatability||Designed to work with conventional mailboxes with doors that open downward.|
|Irregular Installation||Magnetic contact with 18" lead for irregular installations.|
|Durability||Small, rugged and weatherproof sensor provides years of reliable service.|
|Range||Up to 1,000 foot (line of sight) range is great for long driveways|
|Receiver Power Source||120 VAC input/12VDC output adapter (included).|
|Sensor Power Source||3V lithium battery (included). Estimated battery life is 5 years with normal use.|
|Low Battery Indication||Supervised low battery indicator (unit will produce an individual beep once every minute).|