The STI-32600 - STI Entry Alert Chime is ideal for a business, store, or other establishment, and is meant to alert you when the door is being opened and guests, customers or clients are entering or exiting the building. The STI-32600 - STI Entry Alert Chime allows you to choose up to 13 different alerts or songs to greet your guests, and operates up to an impressive 150 feet. No wiring is required with the STI-32600 - STI Entry Alert Chime; simply mount the small transmitter and magnet to any door and plug the remote receiver unit into any electrical outlet within range. Conveniently, the STI-32600 - STI Entry Alert Chime can also be used as an alarm. The alarm can be selected with the switch located right on the transmitter.
- Quick and easy to install, no wiring needed.
- 32 individual privacy codes to protect against outside interference.
- Operates up to 150 feet.
- ETL Listed. FCC certified.
- Receiver has a low, medium and high volume adjustment.
- 6VDC alkaline battery included.
- Switch located on transmitter selects Alarm or Chime mode.
- Chime mode will play these thirteen selectable sounds:
- "Ding Dong"
- "Westminster Chime"
- "Star Spangled Banner"
- "Hail! Hail! The Gang's All Here"
- "Jingle Bells"
- "Auld Lang Syne"
- "The Yellow Rose of Texas"
- "Happy Birthday"
- "Beethoven's 5th"
- "Joy To The World"
- "Take Me Out To The Ballgame"
Note: End user must verify the alarm and battery function every six months and replace battery annually or as required.
|What's in the box||(1) STI Entry Alert Chime|
- I installed this on my sliding glass door (took about 10 minutes).Review by Tom