The STI-32500 - STI Wireless Chime - Doorbell Button is a convenient way of installing a creative doorway chime without worrying about any wiring or drilling. With the STI-32500 - STI Wireless Chime you simply have to mount the Button to the exterior of the door and plug the receiver into any electrical outlet inside your home. The STI-32500 has an impressive range of 250 feet, and you can distinguish between front and back doors by simply buying additional units and programming a different tune on each. Those who like variety will appreciate the 13 distinct tunes the STI-32500 can play, while the 32 individual privacy codes will protect against all outside intereference. The STI-32500 - STI Wireless Chime - Doorbell Button is FCC certified and is powered by two 3-volt lithium batteries for the transmitter, which is included.
- Wireless musical entrance chime.
- 32 individual privacy codes to protect against outside interference.
- Two 3-volt lithium batteries included.
- Operates up to 250 feet.
- ETL Listed. FCC certified.
- Receiver has a low, medium and high volume adjustment.
- Selectable sound options are:
- "Ding Dong"
- "Westminster Chime"
- "Star Spangled Banner"
- "Hail! Hail! The Gang's All Here"
- "Jingle Bells"
- "Auld Lang Syne"
- "The Yellow Rose of Texas"
- "Happy Birthday"
- "Beethoven's 5th"
- "Joy To The World"
- "Take Me Out To The Ballgame"
|What's in the box||(1) Door Chime
(1) 3-Volt Lithium Batteries (installed)
(1) Hardware and mounting instructions
- This doorbell should range 250 feet, however I used it for about ...Review by Jill
Write Your Own Review
|FCC Certified||Receiver DE47DC3051
|ETL Listed||Intertek Listed to US and Canadian standards ST3253R|
|Power Source||Receiver requires 120V AC 60 Hz
|Selectable Sounds||Dong, Ding Dong, Westminster Chime, Star Spangled Banner, Hail! Hail! The Gang’s All Here, Jingle Bells|
|Note||End user must verify the alarm and battery every six months and replace battery annually or as required.|