This is a UL Listed product, which means you can be sure it will have a durable and long-lasting life. The STI-1230 - Stopper II Without Horn with Spacer is ideal for schools, stores, hotels, and other properties and features patented technology that helps stop false fire alarms without restricting legitimate alarms. The STI-1230 features a super tough polycarbonate cover that is clear and tamperproof and which fits over most manual pull stations and is connected to the frame by a tough cable. When the cover is lifted, it hangs off of the frame until the cover is snapped back onto the frame.
- Cover is UV-stabilized.
- Lifetime guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate in normal use.
- Proven effective for almost two decades.
- STI-1230 is for surface mount pull stations (flush - see STI-1200).
- UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards (for standard and custom labeling).
- Typical working properties of polycarbonate are -40deg. to 250deg.F (-40deg. to 121deg.C).
- Fits virtually all manual pull stations (see Technical Data Sheet for dimensions)
|What's in the box||(1) STI Stopper II Pull Station Cover with Spacer w/o Horn|