Fire protection is essential when it comes to securing any commercial space or property, which is why you want the most reliable fire products on the market. The STI-1130 - STI Stopper II Pull Station Cover w/ Horn & Spacer is a UL Listed unit, which means it is durable, reliable and long lasting. Perfect for any type of school, business, hotel, or other facility, it features a clear & tamper proof polycarbonate cover, frame, spacer and piezo horn that can fit nearly any type of manual pull station. The warning horn on the unit is so loud - a whopping 95 or 105 dB - that attention will immediately be drawn to the area, so anyone attempting to pull a prank will be seen or get caught.
The STI-1130 - STI Stopper II Pull Station Cover is connected to the frame by a single cable. Once you lift the cover it hangs off of the frame to allow the horn to sound until the cover is snapped back onto the frame (or for the life of the battery).
- Cover is UV-stabilized.
- Lifetime guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate in normal use (one year on electro mechanical and electronic components).
- 95 or 105 dB self-contained alarm. Complete with battery.
- STI-1130 is for surface mount pull stations (flush - see STI-1100).
- UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards (for standard and custom labeling).
- FM Approved.
- Typical working properties of polycarbonate are -40deg. to 250deg.F (-40deg. to 121deg.C).
- Fits virtually all manual pull stations (see Technical Data Sheet for dimensions).
- Note: End user must verify the alarm and battery function every six months and replace battery annually or as required.
|What's in the box||(1) STI Stopper II Pull Station Cover w/ Horn & Spacer - Clear Spacer|