You can use the ID-318 - SkylinkHome Wall Mount Motion Sensor Transmitter with a SkylinkHome receiver to make sure the light in any room will turn ON/OFF instantly the second u walk by.
The ID-318 is designed so as not to work during bright daylight hours. The movement sensibility of the motion detector is adjustable and can be placed as much as 500 feet away from the receiver, so even larger spaces can utilize the unit effectively.
The ID-318 can be a great money saver. Forgetting to turn your lights off before leaving your house can be a common occurrence, but the ID-318 will ensure that never happens again.
NOTE: The ID-318 is a stand-alone motion detector that requires a SkylinkHome receiver to function.
- Saves energy by turning On/Off lights automatically
- Selectable timer from 5 to 60 minutes
- Turns on the lights by movement when dark
- Movement will not turn on lights when bright
- Movement Sensibility adjustable
- Controls wireless receivers up to 500 feet away in open area
PLEASE NOTE: SkyLinkHome products are not compatible with existing Skylink Brand security systems. The PR-318S, however, can function as a converter for certain SkylinkHome transmitters to operate the SC-100, SC-1000 and AM-100 Skylink Brand systems.
|What's in the box||(1) SkylinkHome Wall Mount Motion Sensor Transmitter|