318TR - Garage Door Conversion Kit
Control your garage door with the Skylink's Garage Door Receiver. When installing the 318R Garage Door Receiver, simply plug it into the AC outlet inside the garage and connect the two wires to the back of your wall console or motor. It works with most brands of garage door openers. Control the plugged-in device from your transmitter.
(1) 318TN Keychain Transmitter (Bracket included).
(1) 318R Garage Door Receiver.
Connect this receiver to the back of your existing wall console or motor.
Receiver is compatible with most national garage door opener brands.
Quick easy way to operate the Garage Door with your existing Skylink Transmitter.
Simply match the code in your transmitter to the code in the receiver. Unlimited remotes and keypads can be added to each receiver.
Easy to Install
Receiver can be easily installed within a few simple steps.
In-Car Garage Door Button
The 318R Receiver is compatible with In-car Garage Door Button.
- Works with most brands of garage door openers.
- Easy to install, no special tools required.
- Easy to program.
- Keychain style transmitter (long-life alkaline battery included) that goes with you.
- Compact-size dual button transmitter can operate two garage doors. (additional Garage Door Receiver 318R required for second door; sold separately)
- Transmitter can also be used to control plug-in lighting, fan or small appliances with SW-318R Wireless Switch Receiver (sold separately).
- After connecting this NEW Remote Control to your wall button, your existing remote control will still work with this connection.
- FCC/IC approved.
- UL listed.
- One year warranty.
|What's in the box||(1) Skylink Garage Door Conversion Kit|