The Voice Alert System-6 Wireless Annunciator sets a new standard in cost-effective, customized security and notification for homes and small businesses. Using the latest technology in wireless PIR and digital voice recording, Voice Alert System-6 offers:
- 6-Zone Monitoring Capability
- Customized Voice-Recordable Alerts
- All Weather, Wireless PIR Sensor Transmitters
- Multiple Beam Patterns for Optimal Detection
- Adjustable Mounting, Beam Sensitivity, and Delay Timer
- 4 "C" Relays to Trigger Additional Devices
- When a zone is breached, a signal is sent up to 1000 ft (300 ft through walls) to the remote Base Unit which plays one of six user voice-recorded messages identifying the zone.
- Common applications include: Wireless Driveway Alarm, Perimeter Security, Customer and Visitor Notification, Customer Greeting, Child Safety, Pool Security, Delivery and Supply Room Monitoring, and
- Annunciation of activity at CCTV Camera.
To install, simply mount the PIR where you need zone control, plug in the base unit and then record a voice message to identify each zone. Other features include: on/off switch, audio line output connection, adjustable volume control, missed message indicator, missed message playback, one button message check, enable/disable PIR switch, and low battery voice notification. Voice Alert System-6 is an excellent plug and play solution for hard-to-wire areas.
- Records six separate user recorded voice messages, ~6.0 seconds each.
- Supports an unlimited number of Sensor/Transmitters.
- Volume Control knob allows you to set the message volume to suit your needs.
- Message playback buttons allow you to test each recorded message.
- Digital recording chip allows you to change voice messages easily.
- Missed message indicator alerts you of activity that occurred in your absence.
- Low battery indicator and message identifies sensors that have a low battery.
- Solid-state construction.
- Powerful 433.92 MHz receiver.
- Magnetically shielded speaker.
- FCC Part 15 approved.
- Receiver Stability: Crystal
- Receiver sensitivity: -100dBm
- Monitored range: 40 X 40 feet when installed at 7 1/2 feet above the ground.
- Passive infrared (heat) motion detection technology.
- Installation kit includes double stick mounting tape and screws.
- Lightweight all-weather construction for use indoors or outside.
- 9V alkaline battery lasts up to 1 year.
- Transmits up to 1000 feet to Receiver/Speaker in open space and up to 300 feet through walls.
- LED transmit display when motion is detected (on/off switch selectable).
- Powerful 433.92 MHz transmitter.
- FCC Part 15 approved.
|What's in the box||(1) Receiver/Speaker
(1) AC Adapter
(1) Mounting Plate
- it detects a small cat less than 10 lbs ?!?Review by unkown1
- Will not transmit into the house. Only have drywall & vinyl siding ...Review by david
- I first installed this system back in the fall of 2008 and saw ...Review by Jack
- I have had this system for over 4 years and it is great. You ...Review by Al
No problems at all (Posted on 9/14/12)
- I have some suggestions to improve this product: 1) Redesign ...Review by a-customer
1) Redesign the sensor with higher technology to improve reliability and reduce false alarm( compare to TOWER-20 MCW outdoor motion detector).
2) Add feature ON/OFF for each monitoring zone. Example: when we work in the back yard we want the back yard OFF but we still want the front monitored; we don't want turn off the whole thing.
3) The mounting bracket need to be firmer to handle strong wind and easier to adjust once it's mounted. It must be designed to adapt various different mounting locations. (Posted on 8/25/12)
- We live isolated in the woods. I purchased the VA 6000S about ...Review by name withheld
We had an alert at the basement area a month ago at 3am and I was on the spot with the 40 S&W with light and laser in time to see a big dog just leaving. No 2 legged intruders yet. I think it is a well designed and built system. My grandson wants one for his home now. (Posted on 7/22/12)
- Where I 4 wheel at in Breathitt County Kentucky thieves are as ...Review by name withheld
- When a burglar broke out a back door window of my mobile home ...Review by name withheld
- I have had nothing but problems since day 1 with the unit. It ...Review by name withheld
- In less than one week we caught two teenagers trying to break ...Review by name withheld
Voice Alert was incredibly easy to install and we have had no false alerts. I only have one sensor in my front yard/driveway area and one in the back. I much rather deal with an perimeter breach than an interior one! Great product! (Posted on 6/22/11)
- We have a boarding stables and have been broken into several ...Review by name withheld
- Works as it's supposed to. A well made system, easily set up.Review by name withheld
- This unit works great. It really alerts you when there is a perosn ...Review by name withheld
Batteries in detectors should be changed 1 time per year.
I recomentd this unit (Posted on 10/28/10)
- I bought this three years ago to help with break-ins into my ...Review by Nicholas
- Have been looking for a reasonable system for traffic control ...Review by David
Have tried several other over the counter detectors and found they don't stand up well to outside use, eat batteries precociously, and faiil to alert on too many occasions.
The voice alert sounds good because each of up to three monitors can be individually programmed, setup is quick and highly intuitive and the monitors come with swivel heads that make adjustment quick and easy.
Overall have been pleased with the first month of use. The detector beams are rather short ranged and need to be fine tuned. A little experimentation and we found ideal sites to post them to.
Am concerned with the robustness of the monitors. Their rather plain plastic and the seal around the front face is cheap.
It's a pretty good system. Think the monitors are grossly overpriced. The base station is well worth the cost. All my gaurd crews have reacted favorably to it. (Posted on 12/14/07)
Write Your Own Review
Voice Alert System-6 Receiver/Speaker
|Records six separate voice messages (6 seconds each)
Supports an unlimited number of Sensor Transmitters
Speaker volume control
Audio Line Output Connection
Individual "C" relays enable other devices to be triggered
FCC Part 15 Approved
Low Battery LED indicates sensor w/low battery
Low Battery voice message identifies specific zone
AC/DC Power Adapter - 6" cord length
|Voice message (user initiated)||One button for each zone|
|Voice message (transmitter initiated)||Programmed to desired message (user programmable)|
|Missed message indicator||Flashing LED|
|Missed message playback||Push button|
|Receiver type||Super Heterodyne|
|Frequency of receiver||433.92 MHz|
|Method of recording||Digital, solid state, user-recordable|
|Power Requirement||117V AC - 60Hz|
|Power Input||9VDC - 1 AMP|
|Installation||Wall or tabletop|
|Receiver/Speaker Dimensions||8.50" W x 1.75" H x 5.75" D|
Wireless PIR Sensor/Transmitter
|Adjustable (rotating, pivoting) sensor mounting
Indoor/outdoor all-weather construction
Adjustable delay timer (0-3 minutes)
Enable/Disable PIR Switch
Built-in Contact Closure Connection
Battery operated - 9V battery included
|Monitored Range||40" x 40" feet|
|Method of Intrusion Detection||Pyroelectric Infrared Detector (Heat)|
|Adjustable Beams||Default: Fan Beam approximately 40" x 40" (mounted 7.5")
Options: Vertical Beam, Horizontal Beam
|Frequency of RF Transmitter||433.92 MHz|
|Output Power||FCC Part 15 Approved|
|Transmission Distance||up to 1000" in open space (300 feet through walls)|
|Transmitter Modulation||OOK (On Off Keying)|
|Code Programming||User programmable 256 codes|
|Power Management||Battery saver settings|
|Sensor/Transmitter Dimensions||2.38" W x 5.00" H x 5.00" D|
|Operating Temperature||14F to 122F (-10C to 50C)|