Control access to any business, commercial building or high-end home with the feature rich ACTAtek 3rd Generation Fingerprint Access Control unit. Combining the newest optical fingerprint recognition technologies with the power of a full blown Linux-based platform, this biometric reader regulates entry with unmatched performance.
It supports 1,000 user fingerprints and pin pad access as a fail-safe plan. Built-in are both a web server and power supply for self-sustaining functionality. The Actatek 3 will operate and both Standalone or network mode- ensuring even more your building's security.
Fingerprint locks are solid security solutions to limiting access throughout a facility. Copying keys is dangerous. Restrict access with a safer, easier and classier route: the Actatek 3rd Generation Fingerprint Access Control unit.
- Web-based any time - anywhere access
- SSL encrypted communication between units & browser
- Operates in Standalone or Network modes
- Multilingual web pages and message display
- Display on full-colored LCD screen
- Easy to integrate using the ACTAtek API/SDK
- 256MB of Non-volatile memory
- Less than 1 Second authentication time
- Multi-Lingual technical support
- Operating temperatures of -20C to 50C
- Expert reports as CSV / Text files
- 1,000 User Capacity
- Static and Dynamic IP address assignment
- PIN CODE+ Fingerprint Option
Access Manager: A Web-Based Software Platform
The ACTA3 can act in standalone or with many units in Network mode with the new program; Access Manager. This program was designed to consolidate users (employers) onto one software platform, regardless of the number of ACTAtek's used on a network (Access Manager lite can only have up to 10 units connected). This program is able to hold up to 30,000 users depending on the storage space available on the server.
The Access Manager gives complete web based management to one or all of your ACTAtek units. You can gather information from any location, at any time, just by logging onto the browser via the web. Adding/Editing users becomes an easy process along with managing access groups/ Departments, open door times/ door & bell schedules, and creating reports.
Access Manager Lite vs. Access Manager Suite
Access Manager Lite comes free with every unit and allows for User Administration Management, Access Control Management, Event Logs Management and Reporting Management for up to 10 ACTAtek units.
Access Manager Suite must be used with over 10 ACTAtek units to automatically synchronize the user data. This Suite Version has the ability to go above and beyond the Lite Version. Not only is it compatible with more units but it gives the ability to create Shift Reports (This report shows employee's first IN event and last OUT event in the working shift.) and allows assigned new or existing users to certain Units only.
Access Manager Suite is chargeable per unit unlike the Lite Version.
|What's in the box||(1) ACTAtek 3rd Generation Fingerprint Access Control|
- pretty slickReview by Jr.
- Bought one of these last year for my business. What a great device! ...Review by Steve S