A team of tested and professional Contractors ensure proper installation services. Please contact our Call Center line at 888-338-6719 with any questions regarding your order. Representatives are available Monday-Friday, 9am-8pm Eastern Time to assist you.
What you need to do prior to the Contractors arrival:
- Have a person 18 years of age or older present
- Clear a work area for the Contractors, ensuring no obstacles are in the way
- Pets and other animals should be removed from the job site
- Service outlet must be in accordance with manufacturer’s recommendation
- The installation area must be in a legal location, not blocking access to other parking, egress etc.
What the Contractors will do as part of this Statement of Work:
- Protect the work Space
- Verify that the electric circuit is sufficient as required by the manufacturer
- Determine best locations for cameras and base
- Diagram wiring and pre-wire max 100 feet of cable each camera
- Install Cameras and DVR System
- Connect an existing Ethernet Port
- Add and configure remote setup for 2 devices.
- Test System: Cameras, DVR Functions, Remote Access Capabilities
- Access to Web based tutorials
- Clean up and haul away any excess installation-related materials.
Out of Scope Work:
The following additional On-Site Services are sometimes required, but not commonly enough to include them and charge you as part of the Statement of Work. If any of these additional services are determined to be needed, you will be given the opportunity to accept or decline prior to the additional services being sold and provided by the Contractor. The Contractor will call in your request for additional On-Site Services and payment for these additional services will be made by you over the phone.
- Add-on Installation or Replacement Cameras. (Additional $95 per Camera)
- Additional cables required to reach cameras location.
- All required city/subdivision permits are the responsibility of the Surveillance camera system owner.
- Where there is inadequate access a heavy equipment may be necessary. Heavy equipment costs are not included in delivery packages and are the responsibility of the purchaser
- Over two story house
Closing/Concluding your On-Site Services:
When the Contractor has completed the On-Site Services, you will be asked to sign an On-Site Services Completion Form and to take a brief survey.
All On-Site Services contained herein are sold to you, and performed by the Contractors. You and the Contractor are the buyer and seller. This transaction is being facilitated through Velexo, a Software Enabled Services company, by both parties using the Velexo Solution. The retailer whom you are buying your products from also uses the Velexo Solution. By using the Velexo solution and buying On-Site Services from the Contractor, you agree to Velexo’s Universal Terms and Conditions located at www.velexo.com/utc. These UTCs are distinct and different than the terms and conditions of the retailer you buy your products from.
|What's in the box||No|