The model WB-350 operates on a 9-volt transistor battery (Not included) has an open collector output that can be connected to alarm panels, bells, dialers, etc. As many as six sensor probes can be run up to 100 feet away. Each sensor probe has two contacts. When a film of water forms a bridge between these contacts, the unit senses this and triggers the alarm output. The sensor will not alarm due to condensation or high humidity. One standard surface sensor is included with the unit.
- No false alarms due to condensation or humidity
- Can monitor up to 6 sensor probes - up to 100 feet away
- Provides (1) form open collector output for alarm
- Easy surface mount installation
- One year parts and labor; subject to conditions of limited warranty.
|What's in the box||(1) Waterbug 350 - Battery Power w/ OC Output|