Dishwasher leaks are often small and go unnoticed until significant damage is finally discovered. Such a leak will continue to collect under the Dishwasher and then seep between the kitchen flooring and sub-flooring. The damage often goes undetected until the floor is visually buckled or warped, at which time the damage and cost to replace is extensive.
Toilet overflows can be the cause of significant property damage. The actual overflow event typically takes a couple minutes to begin and often goes unnoticed long after the occupant as left the bathroom.
FloodStop (FS 3/8-C) automatically shuts off the water supply to the Dishwasher or Toilet, whether caused by a small continuous leak, broken component, leaking seal, overflow or a ruptured supply line. Powered by AC Adaptor/Transformer or Batteries. Output contacts available, which allow the Controller to connect with Alarm, Home Automation or Auto-Dialer systems if desired. Easily installed in ten minutes.
- UL listed class 2 wall adaptor, 115AC/9VDC
- Motorized Ball Valve: CNC machined.
- Motor operates at 6VDC.
- Rated 0-180 PSI. Max 250 PSI. Solid brass.
- Signal Outputs: 2 Normally Closed
- Sensor: 1.25 X 7.5 inch, double sided.
- Additional sensors may be added in series.
- Alarm: Beeping with Mute button.
How FloodStop (FS 3/8-C) Works:
- The FloodStop valve is connected to the angle stop and supply line
- Water/leak sensor is placed at the base of the appliance or fixture (Dishwasher, Toilet, Icemaker…etc.)
- Valve stays open until water loss is detected
- Water on sensor closes FloodStop valve and sounds alarm
- Valve stays closed until problem is attended to and system is reset
|Part Number||FS 3/8-C|
|What's in the box||(1) Motorized Ball Valve (3/8 inch Compression Fitting)
(1) Control Unit (with Battery Backup 4 X C Size)
(1) Water/Leak Sensor (1.25 X 7.5)
(1) AC Power Adaptor (or use 4 X C Batteries as Primary Power Source)
(2) Output Contact Wires