Prevent flooding from Water Filter or Icemaker:
Water Filter and Icemaker components are small and break easily. Water-line breaks develop from movement, accidental bumping and simple vibration. In many cases a crack in the water-line grows from simple vibrations, eventually and unexpectedly rupturing, and then flooding the property. Whether at home, at work, or on vacation these flooding events can go undetected for hours or even days.
FloodStop (FS 1/4-C) automatically shuts off the water supply to the Icemaker or Water Filter and sounds an alarm, leaving all other household fixtures and appliances operational. Easily installed in ten minutes.
How FloodStop (FS 1/4-C) Works:
- The FloodStop valve is connected to the angle stop and supply line
- Water/leak sensor is placed at the base of the appliance (Icemaker/Refrigerator…etc.)
- Valve stays open until water loss is detected
- Water on sensor closes FloodStop valve and sounds alarm
- Valve stays closed until problem is attended to and system is reset
|Part Number||FS 1/4-C|
|What's in the box||(1) Motorized Ball Valve (1/4 inch Compression Fitting)
(1) Control Unit (with Battery Backup 4 X C Size)
(1) Water/Leak Sensor (1.25 X 7.5)
(1) AC Power Adaptor (or use 4 X C Batteries as Primary Power Source)
(2) Output Contact Wires