The professional looking MTA-1 requires no power for operation. Simply set the separately adjustable high and low set points within +32 to +100 deg F (0 to 38 deg C) range. If the monitored temperature rises above the high set point, a dry contact closure output is provided. If the monitored temperature falls below the low set point, a second dry contact closure output is provided. Contacts: 12VDC at 50mA (max)
The MTA-1 Mechanical Temp Alert adds reliable and economical temperature protection to your residential or commercial security system. The design can be used anywhere the monitoring of high and low temperature limits is critical. The unit allows you to separately zone out high and low temperature alarm signals. Simply select an acceptable temperature range by setting the adjustable high and low limits from +32deg. to +100deg.F (0deg. to +38deg.C). If temperatures in the monitored area rise above or fall below the set limits, the temperature indicator contacts one of the preset limit arms providing a dry contact closure, which can like a switch be used to turn on an existing alarm panel, telephone communicator, or wireless alarm system.
- Residential or Vacation Homes
- Commercial Buildings
- Office and Computer Areas
- Unattended Buildings
- Greenhouses & Animal Buildings
- Freezers and Refrigerated Rooms
- Buildings with Controlled Climates
- Requires no power for operation
- Adjustable high and low set points
- Easily to read temp indicator in F or C
- Provides (2) dry contact closure outputs 1-high alarm, 1-low alarm
- Easy surface mount installation
- One year parts and labor; subject to conditions of limited warranty.
|What's in the box||(1) WINLAND TEMP ALERT|