The AGM Universal is one of the most advanced and versatile GSM/GPRS modules available. It can be installed in a wide variety of security and control applications using the Voice, SMS, GPRS, and Data channels of the GSM network. The AGM can send events via SMS, Email to private phones, and events can be reported to Monitoring Stations via GSM or encrypted SMS and GPRS. Pre-paid SIM cards are supported. Programming of the AGM can be performed via dedicated PC software, locally via USB/Serial adapter or via SMS sending of parameters from any mobile phone or a PC.
- PSTN line simulation
- Primary or Backup operation modes
- GPRS Class 10 connectivity
- Encrypted SMS and GPRS reporting to RISCO Group's IP Receiver in the MS
- Selective SMS/Email event messages up to 8 destinations
- SMS/DTMF remote system control by the user
- Support for prepaid SIM cards
- Backup battery charger with deep discharge protection
- 4 inputs, 4 outputs.
Added features with purchase of RP200GSV000A
- Selective Voice event messages
- 4 recordable messages
|What's in the box||(1) Rokonet AGM Wired BUS Version|