Returning to your home as you left it is something we sometimes take for granted. However, that's where security and preparing for the unexpected come in. With the THP202 - Freeze Temperature and Power Out Alarm you could potentially avoid thousands of dollars in repair costs. That's because this Freeze and Power Out alarm automatically calls up to three phone numbers when freezing temperatures occur. In addition, the THP202 will notify you of power failure as well. (For water detection leakage please see our THP201 unit.)
- Automatically calls up to three different owner-programmed phone numbers in the event of power failure or low temperature conditions.
- Monitors homes, condos, cottages, outbuildings, cabins, businesses etc
- Installs in minutes-no special wiring required.
- Phone Numbers are easy to program
- Connects in seconds to phone jack and power outlet
- Central Monitor detects power failures or temperatures falling below 45 degrees F
- Selectable 5 or 15 minute initial call-out delay.
- Continues calling for up to 10 hours if needed.
- Clear voice message identifies problem.
- Tri-lingual packaging.
- FCC approved.
|What's in the box||(1) Main Unit
(1) Includes 9 Volt battery
(1) AC adapter
(1) Phone line extension coupler
All mounting hardware