When paired with the IQ Panel, the IQ Thermostat knows whether you are home or away. It can shut itself off when you’re not at home and resume the schedule when you return.
Using the powerful settings in your alarm.com portal, you can set rules that not only tell your thermostat what program it should run, but to automatically turn off when you’re not at home, resuming it’s pre-set program when you return.
It’s the easiest way to save money on your energy bills, and keep your home at the comfortable temperatures you desire.
Easy install backplate and wiring for flexible mounting options
Supports "Frequent Listening Routing Slaves" (FLiRS) when installed on 4 AA batteries for long battery life
Supports "Always Listening" operation on 24vAC, acts as a repeater when installed with 24vAC
- "Normal" and "Simple" operation modes
- "Auto" feature enables automatic switching from heat to cool
- -Standard (gas/electric) or heat pump compatible
- Multi-stage system compatible: (Standard HVAC systems: 2 stage heating, 1 stage cooling; Heat pump systems: 2 stage heating, 1 stage cooling)
- Selectable heat pump change over valve
- Built-in flash memory stores heat and cool program settings
- Temperature display in F or C
- Adjustable temperature control swing/differential.
- 12/24 hour clock
- Programmable filter counter
- Low battery indicator
- Speaks Z-Wave
|What's in the box||
(1) QZ2200-840 - Qolsys ZWave Thermostat