This kit is the ideal choice for residential and commercial installation. Plus, it has hardwired expansion, graphic keypad support, two-wire smoke detectors, scheduling options and a lot of other user features.
The Ademco Vista Talking Alarm also offers you the most panel for your money. There are six on-board hardwired zones standard. This will let you secure different areas of your home or business with this alarm kit. This is important if you want to deter burglars and keep your family and property safe.
This alarm kit includes, Vista 15P Control Panel, 6160V Talking Alpha Keypad, Aurora motion detector, Wave2 Indoor Siren, 12 Volt 4AH Battery, 16.5 Volt Transformer, and cam lock. This means that you get everything you need in one kit to set up the best security possible. The motion detector will sense motion and sound the alarm in your home or business. This is important because it will allow you to get to safety or call for help. The indoor siren is how you will be alerted to possible danger, plus it will scare away any would be burglar.
The Ademco Vista Talking Alarm also has many different features that will help with security for your home or business. The features include, 6 hardwire zones, expandable to 32 total zones, 8 output devices, 50 event log viewable at the keypad with Time/Date stamp, and 32 user codes. Knowing the features is important because this will help you see how these different things will protect your property.
Being able to secure 6 to 32 different zones is important because this will allow you to protect all the areas of your home or business that a burglar can use to gain entrance. You want to be able to secure every area of your property that a burglar can use because if you don't then your security may not mean much if a burglar gains entrance to your home or business.
The 50 event logs are important to know about also because this will help you know what is happening around your home. The 32 user codes will let you change your codes once in a while or use them for employees, or your family members. All of these features combined give you the best security possible.
You have to take time to research the Ademco Vista Talking Alarm to see for yourself what all it offers for your security needs. Having good security for your home or business is imperative, so do everything you can to ensure that you have the best. You will be glad you did when you prevent your family or employees from becoming victims. This alarm kit will definitely help you have the best. So, don't delay, get the best security possible now for your home and business.
- IP alarm reporting and uploading/ downloading capability for Internet and Intranet use via 7845i, 7845i-ENT, 7845GSMR or 7845i-GSM
- Six on-board hardwired zones
- 16 hardwired expansion zones totalling 22
- 26 wireless expansion zones
- Supports two graphic touchscreen keypads
- Eight independent keyfob zones allow wireless keys to be programmed without using any of the 26 zones
- Eight output devices
- Relays (Model 4204 Relay Modules, or 4229 Expansion Module), and/or
- X-10(R) devices (when used with a 1361X10 Transformer)
- Two low current on-board trigger outputs
- 50 Event Log viewable at system keypads with time/date stamp
- 32 system user codes
- Two installer configurable zone types allows the installer to "create custom zone types" by assigning all zone attributes
- Multiple actions on output devices depending on system "state" - Turns light off when system arms
- Turns same lights on when system disarms
- Flashes same lights when system is in alarm
- Built-in phone line cut monitor with programmable delay and annunciation options
- Display on system keypads
- Trigger local sounders
- Trigger system bell
- Supports four-wire and up to 16 two-wire smokes
- Works with Sentrol CleanMe(TM) maintenance signal
Valuable End-User Features:
- Now viewable on system keypads:
- Exit countdown
- Time and date display
- Event log
- Auto keypad backlighting on entry
- Keyswitch arming
- Programmable macro buttons and single-button arming
- A variety of wireless remote controls for single-button operation
- User Scheduling
- Automatically activates X-10 and relays at programmed times
- Latchkey reports to pagers
- Auto arm/disarm
- "User access" time windows
- Supports up to two numeric pagers
- VIP Module allows system control from any touchtone phone
- Chime by zone
Security Dealer Features:
- Automatic System Load Shed
- During extended AC power fail, the system battery will be disconnected to prevent irreversible battery failure. Reduces service calls to replace batteries.
- Dynamic Signaling
- Reduces redundant reporting to the central station when multiple reporting methods are used; i.e. digital dialer and AlarmNet Radio