For use with any Honeywell 5800 Series Wireless Receiver/Transceiver, the 5808W3 Photoelectric Wireless Smoke/Heat detector is ideal for fire protection for residential homes. For commercial building installations, the 5881ENHC or the 5883H receiver is required.
With a sharp, contemporary design, this smoke detector blends right in with any room. It runs on a 3V lithium battery which adds to its self-sufficiency and sends alarm, tamper, maintenance and battery condition messages directly to your alarm system's receiver.
Bonus points: Avoid false alarms with the 58083W. Smoothing algorithms minimize nuisance alarms by smoothing out short term spikes from dust and smoke. Its fixed temperature detector is set at 135deg.F and is capable of sensing a per-freeze condition if the temperature is below 41deg.F.
Built with today's technology and tomorrow's ideals, the Honeywell Photoelectric wireless smoke/heat detector is a dependable accessory to match with your high performance Honeywell security system.
- Improved Robust RF Field Strength
- The distance between the detector and receiver has been significantly increased without the need for a repeater
- Smoothing Algorithms
- Mathematical calculations in the detector's software that minimize nuisance alarms by smoothing out short term spikes from dust and smoke
- Smart Check
- A signal is sent to the control panel when the detector requires cleaning. This allows a regular, non-emergency service call to clean the detector before it goes into alarm.
- Drift Compensation
- Virtually eliminates nuisance alarms from long-term dust build-up by automatically adjusting the detector's sensitivity
- Removable Detector Cover and Chamber Top
- The technician is able to quickly and easily clean the detector chamber without disassembling the detector head
- Approved UL Listings for Residential and Commercial Applications
- Both residential and commercial installation requirements are met
- Additional LED Status Indicators
- Identifying between alarm or trouble conditions is a snap with green and red LED status indicators. A green LED denotes a normal condition while the red LED indicates abnormal conditions.
- Easy-to-install Mounting Base
- The sturdy mounting base allows the detector to be more easily installed on uneven surfaces (i.e. stucco). The mounting base has larger mounting ports, which accommodate drywall anchors for easy surface mounting.
- Utilizes one long-life 3V lithium battery
- Microcontroller runs on a 4.0 MHz clock
- Horn operates at 3.3 KHz with sound pressure level of 85 dBA at 10 feet
- Built-in wireless transmitter, temporal code 3 sounder
- Maintenance signal fully complies with the sensitivity test requirement specified in NFPA 72, 7-2.2 and is approved by UL