Honeywell is a world leader in home security solutions, and these innovators recognize that staying safe is about much more than simply having an alarm system. At Home Security Store, we're likewise committed to providing products that address all essential aspects of home safety, and that's why we're pleased to offer Honeywell's 5808W3 Photoelectric Wireless Smoke Heat Detector. Designed for use with any residential-grade 5800 Series Wireless Receiver/Transceiver, this alarm may quite honestly save your life one day.
The 5808W3 is 3V lithium powered, and features a built-in wireless transmitter, which sends alarm, tamper, maintenance and battery life messages to the corresponding receiver (sold separately). The alarm uses smoothing algorithms to minimize short-term spikes from dust and smoke, so you need not worry about persistent nuisance alarms.
Since the 5808W3 is wireless, you don't need to drill any holes or perform any complex installations. It's ideal for homes and buildings with problematic wiring, and it's available at a fantastic low price. It even contains a restorable, built-in, fixed temperature thermal detector that senses pre-freeze conditions when temperatures fall below 41deg.F. So order yours today, and sleep soundly.
- The distance between the detector and receiver has been boosted significantly
- The software includes complex mathematical algorithms that smooth out spikes from dust and smoke, thereby minimizing nuisance alarms
- The control panel receives a signal whenever the detector requires cleaning
- Includes a removable Detector Cover and Chamber Top for easily cleaning
- The system is in compliance with both residential and commercial installation requirements
- Green and red LED status indicators make it simple to identify alarm or trouble conditions. Green denotes normal while red denotes abnormal
- Install your device onto some of the most difficult surfaces, with the help of the sturdy mounting base. Thanks to the larger mounting ports, you can easily surface mount your base even onto stucco surfaces
- Utilizes one long-life 3V lithium battery
- Microcontroller runs on a 4.0 MHz clock
- Horn operates at 3.3 KHz with sound pressure level of 85 dBA at 10 feet
- Built-in wireless transmitter, temporal code 3 sounder
- Maintenance signal fully complies with the sensitivity test requirement specified in NFPA 72, 7-2.2 and is approved by UL