The Honeywell 5808W3 Photoelectric Wireless Smoke Heat Detector is a shining example of what makes Honeywell an undisputed world leader in home security. And since security encompasses far more than just preventing break-ins, Home Security Store is pleased to offer this leading home essential along with our other great alarms and accessories. We are fully committed to providing products that address every home safety need, while also enhancing your security and peace of mind. The 5808W3 is compatible with any residential-grade 5800 Series Wireless Receiver/Transceiver, and is remarkably easy to configure. Most importantly, it just might save your life one day.
Built-in Wireless Transmission
This 3V lithium-powered smoke detector is equipped with a built-in wireless transmitter, which alerts the receiver (sold separately) in the event of a fire emergency, tampering effort or low battery. And don't worry about being bombarded with annoying false alarms. This device uses sophisticated smoothing algorithms to minimize short-term spikes from dust and smoke.
Installation is a breeze, with no wiring or complex programming necessary. You don't even need to drill any holes in your ceiling. So if you have a home or commercial property with difficult wiring, or if you're just looking for a simple solution that won't require you to get your hands dirty, the Honeywell 5808W3 is right up your alley. We're offering this versatile piece of equipment at an incredible price, so you just might want one for every room.
Not only does it detect heat and smoke, but it can even alert you to the presence of dangerous temperature drops. The 5808W3 features a restorable, built-in, fixed temperature thermal detector that senses pre-freeze conditions whenever temperatures fall below 41 degrees Fahrenheit.
Clear the Smoke
Since the 5808W3 is wireless, you don't need to drill any holes or perform any complex installations. It's ideal for homes and buildings with problematic wiring, and it's available at a fantastic low price. It even contains a restorable, built-in, fixed temperature thermal detector that senses pre-freeze conditions when temperatures fall below 41deg.F. So order yours today, and sleep soundly.
- The distance between the detector and receiver has been boosted significantly
- The software includes complex mathematical algorithms that smooth out spikes from dust and smoke, thereby minimizing nuisance alarms
- The control panel receives a signal whenever the detector requires cleaning
- Includes a removable Detector Cover and Chamber Top for easy cleaning
- The system complies with both residential and commercial installation requirements
- Green and red LED status indicators make it simple to identify alarm or trouble conditions. Green denotes normal while red denotes abnormal
- Install your device onto some of the most difficult surfaces, with the help of the sturdy mounting base. Thanks to the larger mounting ports, you can easily surface mount your base even onto stucco surfaces
- Utilizes one long-life 3V lithium battery
- Microcontroller runs on a 4.0 MHz clock
- Horn operates at 3.3 KHz with sound pressure level of 85 dBA at 10 feet
- Built-in wireless transmitter, temporal code 3 sounder
- Maintenance signal fully complies with the sensitivity test requirement specified in NFPA 72, 7-2.2 and is approved by UL