The 6150 Sharpshooter(TM) passive infrared detector is an advanced PIR highly sensitive to moving infrared sources while offering increased immunity to RFI, vibration, static, stray light, rapid temperature changes, and other false alarm sources. The detector uses a dual pyroelectric sensor with jumper selectable one or two-zone detection. It combines bidirectional pulse count and motion verification, the most sophisticated signal processing available. An opaque, high resolution Fresnel lens focuses the infrared energy on the pyroelectric sensor while blocking stray or reflected light. The unit ships with a standard wide angle lens. Long range, extra wide angle, pet alley, curtain and single beam pet alley lenses are available as accessories. The standard swivel bracket allows the detector to be aimed for best coverage. The lens may be masked using the labeled die-cut kit. The 6150 Series is an attractive unit of fire-retardant ABS plastic. A built-in cover slides over the LED. It incorporates a custom Applications Specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC) on a compact SMD board for highest reliability.
- Sealed optics helps prevent false alarms caused by insects getting inside detector
- Six interchangeable lenses for flexible coverage patterns
- Swivel bracket for accurate aiming
- Cold temperature version able to operate to -40deg. F
- Motion verification through advanced signal processing reduces false alarms