Inconspicuous Long-Range Miniature PIR
Spy 1 is the world's smallest detector offering inconspicuous protection for corridors and passageways as well as control of CCTV, access control and similar systems. It can be flush-mounted in a wall or installed from behind the wall, providing a single, double beam with coverage of up to 11m/17o (35ft/17o).
Despite its miniature size, the Spy 1 detector achieves full-size performance by implementing state-of-the-art detection technologies. Backed by 30 years of Visonic expertise, Spy 1 offers industry-leading sensitivity and reliability levels while virtually eliminating false alarms.
Spy 1 is the ideal device for perimeter protection; securing of corridors, doors and windows; and control of CCTV, access control and other systems. It is installed so only the miniature lens is visible - rendering the detector virtually unnoticeable.
Spy 1 Features
- Virtually unnoticeable after mounting.
- Ideal for security, access control, CCTV and other systems.
- Can be installed in the wall or from behind the wall
- Tiny size: Diameter: 19 mm (0.75 in) Length: 70 mm (2.75 in).
- Range: 11m/17o (35ft/17o).
- Exceptionally high reliability and false alarm immunity.
- RF protection up to 1000 MHz.
- 10-14 VDC power supply.
- Fast and easy installation (collar, front/rear mounting plate).