For wireless perimeter protection Enables wireless operation of any NO or NC contact detector.
The Universal Transmitter is a supervised, general-purpose transmitter that can be connected to door and window magnetic contacts or to other sensors.
- Frequency of 868MHz or 433MHz
- Range (Line of Sight) 400m (1300ft)
- Enables wireless operation of any NO or NC contact detector
- Internal read contact and external magnet
- Can be used with shock sensors
- Selectable response time (10 msec, 500 msec)
- Pulse count model for shutter protection
- Sends alarm and restore signals, preventing panel arming when the zone is in state of alarm
- Cover and back tamper in T72, cover tamper switch in NOVA T71
- Low battery and transmission LED indication
- Test mode for installation testing
- Uses one of 16 million codes without dipswitches
- Fully supervised transmits status signal every 65 minutes
- Includes CR123A-3 volt battery with for 5-year battery life