Visonic Adaptor for Programmer Software. Software Disc Not Included. Software can be accessed/downloaded on the internet. Link provided.
(Sorry. No Tech Support on software)
The RS-232 adaptor kit is an interface kit used between PowerMax control panel and a local Personal Computer. It is used for data downloading and uploading. The kit enables data transfer by using PowerMax Remote Programmer software.
- Enables generation of printable reports of site data.
- The kit includes RS-232 cable and adapter, PowerMax / PowerMax+ Remote Programmer software CD, installation guide and user guide.
- Runs on IBM compatible PC with Pentium microprocessor (100 MHz or higher).
- Uses Microsoft Windows 95, Windows 98 or Windows NT operating system.
- Allows offline preparation of specifications, each of which is a set of parameters especially tailored for a particular PowerMax / PowerMax+ installation site and then downloading them into the PowerMax control panel.
- Enables the operator to upload all the parameters or a specific data table from the PowerMax / PowerMax+ control panel to the PC, then to make the necessary changes on the PC screen, and then to download the data back into the PowerMax / PowerMax+ control panel.
- Enables parameters comparison of different systems and then copy them if necessary.
- The data can be transferred to each PowerMax through a modem.
PLEASE NOTE: This unit will only work with the REV C edition of the Powermax Control Panel that includes a 12 Pin Connector in the back.