Honeywell's 5800SS1 Wireless Shock Sensor has been designed to mount directly on the glass surface and offers excellent protection for all glass types-including plate, tempered, laminated and wired.
The compact, versatile detector provides outstanding false alarm immunity.
- Effective in acoustically hard areas such as kitchens, bathrooms, skylights and occupied areas
- Mounts directly to glass surfaces with 3M(TM) adhesive tape
- Mounts quickly and easily without having to remove the cover
- Protects all types of glass
- No adjustments required
- Quick and easy installation-simply pull the battery tab to enroll the transmitter, peel the ad
- The 5800SS1 serial number must be enrolled into the control panel prior to usage in the system. To activate the transmitter, remove the "PULL TO CONNECT BATTERY" tab (see Figure 1 ). For additional transmissions, lightly tap on the base of the sensor.
- Determine the optimum mounting location. The sensor should be mounted one inch from the comer edge of the window frame (see Figure 2).
- Mount to glass by removing the 3MTM tape backing paper and firmly pressing the sensor in the desired mounting location as shown.
- To verify operation, tap the furthest opposite corner of the glass with a screwdriver handle.
- Positive verification ensures detection. The energy required to break the glass is significantly greater.