The RP128EUSB000A is a USB to RS485 adaptor cable kit that will interface between Rokonet WisDom control panel and a local Personal Computer. It is used for data downloading and uploading. This cable enables you to do data transfer by using Rokonets Upload / Download software.
- Runs on IBM-compatible PC with Pentium microprocessor (100 MHz or higher).
- Uses Microsoft Windows 95, Windows 98 or Windows XP operating system.
- Allows the offline programming of specifications, each of which is a set of parameters especially tailored for any ROKONET installation site and then downloading them into the control panel.
- Built in Database enables you to store multiple accounts. (Great For Central Stations)
- Enables the operator to upload all the parameters or a specific data table from any Rokonet Control Panel control panel to the PC, then to make the necessary changes on the PC screen, and then to download the
- data back into the ROKONET control panel.
- Enables parameters comparison of different systems and then copy them if necessary.
- The data can be transferred remotely to the WisDom via compatible modem.
- (Special modem needed compatible with the WisDom control panels.)